(56) ...stop

...stop,
...stop,
...STOP,
...please...,

I hate and love this feeling. The feeling of something nervous and unknown when I think about you but... I hate it... specially know... WHY NOW!?...

I feel so stupid...

I feel so stupid for breaking that promise to myself... wasn't I supposed to never get so attached to you? Wasn't I supposed to stay strong and believe this as a small inoffensive crush?

Why did I stop feeling this was small?

Now I'm too attached... I hate it! I feel so dumb! Why couldn't I keep my promise to myself!
What is wrong with me? Why did I let this go this far? Now it feels like I can break as easy as a small twig in the ground does when you step on it...

I feel broke right now... and it's still not the day when you will ask for the promposal of whomever you'll do it to... I feel so dumb! Why did I let my friends buy something for you from my part for valentines in the school (anonymous/or not so anonymous) valentines sale...

I feel so...

WHY!? Please stop beating so fast! I can't sleep!
Since I heard you'll ask for promposal I haven't slept well... in school I'm constantly getting this unusual feeling... I start panicking... almost like an anxiety attack... I start breathing so fast I can't breathe properly trough my nose anymore... I feel anxious... and my chest hurts... then it just goes away...

Then I think of you again and this 'thing' goes off again...

I used to like this feeling... it used to be smaller and it didn't pain me... I felt joy and happy... now... I still do... but I also feel afraid...
I don't want to be at your promposal but... I also want to fight this feeling... cause you're not mine... and maybe you'll never be.. so the list I can do...

Is be happy for you...
Be there for you and support you...

But first... JUST STOP THIS FEELING...

*Voice crack*...
p-please...

...s-stop already...
...please don't let this feeling hurt me...

It's beating again...

Don't let me get too attached... not more... I wouldn't be able to bare getting attached more... not even slightly... I already feel like if I was glass about to break...

Tell this feeling to stop...

Please...

Dream On Fire जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें