Chapter Eleven: A Midnight Summers Dream

A/N: I'm back and my dad stopped being an ass, your welcome. Ok ummm.. enjoy? I guess... idek anymore.

Disclaimer: Don't own Harry Potter.

Third POV

Harry laid in a fetal position with Anguis and Nigrum laying peacefully by his stomach. It was late at night and Harry had not been let out of his cupboard since he had gotten back, about a week now, except for his daily beatings and bathroom breaks. He had had no food and had resorted to drinking as much water from the sink during his bathroom breaks as possible. His snakes had taken to leave during the day to hunt and came back at night to sleep with Harry and do their best to tend to his wounds.

His back had turned to strips of flesh held together only dried blood. The same could be said for his chest only less severe and layered with bruises. His arms and legs bruised with minimal cuts. His face gaunt and pale, and unhealthily so at that. Hungers claws scratched at his stomach.

Harry felt something on his wrist grow hot. He smiled and shot up. He positioned the bracelet at eye level and pressed the green gem in the center. Smoke filled out and billowed until a familiar head was formed in the smoke.

"Hey Dray," Harry whispered as he beamed at the blonde.

"Hey Har," Draco whispered back. "The papers finally went through. We're coming to get you tomorrow morning at eight. Who knew it would take so long to get temporary permission for you to come and stay for the rest of break." Harry gave a bright but tired smile.

"M'kay. Just make sure that your prepared to deal with some very nasty muggles."

"Don't worry, we'll get you out of there. It's only been a week, love and you look terrible." Harry's face turned a bright red at the nickname but he still heard the concern of his boyfriends words.

"I'll be fine as soon as I'm with you. If you're picking me up early then we should both get some sleep."

"Your right. Be ready ok? I love you Harry." Draco and Harry shared a bright smile.

"I love you, too, Draco. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Harry lowered his wrist as the smoke filed back into the bracelet. He laid back down and lazily stroked Nigrums neck.

~We're leaving tomorrow so stay under my clothes okay?~

~Of course Master Harry~ Harry nodded and allowed his hand to fall and his eyes to close.

Harry woke to his stomach growling and had to turn his head into the makeshift mattress to physically suppress his groan. He had no idea what time it was nor what time Draco was coming to pick him up. He made no move to get up, not even when he heard the heavy footsteps of his uncle descend the stairs. Not when he heard them stop at his cupboard door. Not when he heard the locks being undone. Not even when he heard the door open.

"Get up boy," Harry tensed but slowly moved to sit up with his head bowed. He felt his treasured snakes squirming under his clothes and put a hand over them to still their movements. "Cook breakfast and then wait in the foyer."

Harry's eyes widened and he slowly crawled out of the cupboard into the kitchen.

"Yes sir. Would you like the traditional english breakfast?" Harry only got a grunt and a sharp slap at the back of his head as an answer.

Harry quickly set to make the bacon and bangers first, seeing as they took the longest. He then put the toast in the toaster and whisked half a dozen eggs to scramble. He cut two tomatoes and set to grill. The whole thing took only twenty minutes with the kitchen skills Harry had picked up in his eleven years. Harry was playing when the knock on the door sounded through the house.