Prologue

"There were people who are even more fabulous than you, more sparkling than you, you could find them in any crowd.

You could have seen them from far away.

They sparkled, they shone beautifully, but why is it you?

Why did we choose you?"

I stared at the girl in front of me, I could read what was going through her head.

What was written on her face.

The way she looked at me.

Yes, what made you more special than those who were before you?

What made you choose BigShit entertainment?

Why did you want to join my reformed company?

I folded my hands in my lap, stared at her intensely as she slowly opened her mouth in order to talk.

"I don't think that I'm better than those people you have listed there."

And that was what caught me off guard.

I looked at a handsome young man standing a little bit behind me, while I was sitting on my luxurious black leather chair, he stood there silently, staring at the girl in front of me and suddenly he just cleared his throat and stole a glance at his younger brother.

The one who stood on the other side of the room and just had a face that looked stern.

He was a shiny example of someone who always smiles when it comes to his career, he smiles when everybody is around, but even he seemed irritated by that statement.

"Come again?", I inquired calmly, not because I didn't hear her the first time but because I didn't grasp why a young girl like her who is sitting in front of the company president of BigShit entertainment could give off such a statement.

"I'm not better than those people you stated there, I am full of faults, I lack many things.

I am not perfect, and I don't sparkle all the time", she continued in a carefree voice, a cute and at the same time mature voice.

A mix of playfulness, innocence, boldness and she sounded a bit too naïve.

She stole a quick glance at the young men behind me and smiled brightly.

"But I can assure you, I have a goal in mind which I will work day and night for, I will make my imperfections to my strengths, I will make my strengths even stronger and forge them into my weapons. I will polish myself through the people I will work with.

My members will be my strongest weapon, they will be a part of me and I will be a part of them.

I may not sparkle now but I will make myself sparkle on the stage along with my fans and friends, because for me that is my way to become a star in the sky.

I can't be better than anyone else because together is what makes an individual strong.

You may not have seen me inside a crowd, because you won't really find me there, I'm here because you probably saw something in me, right? That's why I am not in that crowd anymore."

To be honest I was dumbfounded.

I was encountered by something that I would have never imagined to hear.

Usually people boast about all their strengths, pretending to have no imperfections, but this girl just boasted about her imperfections?

I heard the younger one of the men sigh in agony and the other one was so tense that you could feel it in the whole room, or at least me.