Epilogue: The rise of METRO

Everything is bound to start and end somewhere.

And no matter how much one seeks to keep going forever, to just never end this beautiful times, at some point reality cracks the wall of the imaginary world one have been building up and greets you with its full glory that things are bound to end at some point.

Just like everything is bound to end somewhere, something will start at the end of something as well.

***

"Okay, new plan you guys help us out and keep those wonderful star lips for singing instead of tattling and the mysterious Cypher will help you all out to get your full-fledged happy ending slash revenge slash romance you all deserved, what do you say?", Cypher was eagerly motioning towards the twins who were sitting and frowning at the stranger they had met moments ago, him talking to them as if they had known for decades now.

Instead of answering him they ignored his offer and especially Kite seemed more worried as he turned to Ten.

"Hyung, you already looked like you had a hard time, but if you want us to get rid of this creep we will not hesitate", the usually more cheerful twin inquired as he sometimes stole a glance at Cypher who seemed offended.

"Bust his head, better off dead", Hyunwoo the usual silent and nonchalant one proposed but Ten who sat next to Cypher immediately rejected the idea as he put a hand on each other their shoulders.

"Listen guys, this creep or however you call him is a very close friend of mine and on the opposite he was the one who helped me out and kept me in check when I was at my biggest down", Cypher stopped his weird motions and blabbering, his arms sank and he suddenly changed to a very different person.

"I know you guys want your piece of revenge as well it must mean you can't betray Edo and I am not really asking you to do so", the usual expression that was either joking around or teasing someone else was dead serious, "but you can't tell anyone what you saw here. Whatever it is you want instead we can negotiate. If you get Edo involved now of all times it would mean more damage than good for Ten, METRO and RisingStar. We are all kind of connected in this story, so if you want to get me off your shoulders, sorry to disappoint you kids but Cypher is a big part of this too", he pointed at himself in a dramatic way.

"Don't want to work with a creep", Hyunwoo muttered to Kite and Ten.

"I agree but it seems we have no other choice", Kite muttered back and confronted the self-proclaimed superhero hacker, "if we don't tell Edo that we found you and keep everything a secret, will you allow us to come here and visit Hyung, as well as you spilling every plan you have in mind?"

Cypher looked surprised but not in a negative way as a smirk crept on his face.

"I am not a fan of big gatherings but if you want make this place a little more shiny I wouldn't mind as long as you go along the conditions. Ah, and get me one of those masks too they are freaking cool", Hyunwoo was about to grab his collar as Kite and Ten pushed him back.

Kite sighed and gave him his mask which he immediately snatched away and put on with a hum.

"Cool", he hummed another melody until there was a crack noise.

"Ah— ", it escaped out of him and Kite didn't even bother to ask.

"I am really happy", Ten suddenly started and hugged both of the twins, "I am happy that it was you guys who came through that door,"

***

In the middle of an empty classroom after class there were two young boys,

One who thought who was alone, crying and hoping nobody saw that he was and the other didn't care the slightest bit that anybody would be here but came back since he forgot he was on duty to clean the classroom.