Chapter 03: Curiosity pets the cat

(P-love's POV)

One knock on the elegant looking door without a name plate.

Two knocks on the elegant looking door.

Another-

"P-love who lives here?", Varoe asked without using honorifics.

Without answering her I kept knocking a third time.

"It looks quite fancy I assume someone who is rich", Edo muttered deep in thought I gave K a warning glance and she started distracting Edo with a conversation about Makii's height.

She is really smart. Two with one stone. Those two are the most worrisome...

Another knock.

"Okay I will ask you again Unnie. Who lives here?", honorifics added I turned around with a wide smile on my face.

"My dongsaeng all our questions will be answered soon."

I heard shuffling, footsteps and maybe some grumbling behind the door.

Everyone was packed with things and I had a big package in my hand.

It is time to pay my dearest respects!

Another knock and before the sound vanished the door was opened with a tough jerk.

"Good morning dear", I hummed and in front of me was a tall young man with ruffled hair, a simple T-shirt which I suppose he slept in and some black shorts.

I was about to enter when he blocked the way with half of his upper body and his elbow.

"What- do- you- want-here", he stretched every single word with his rough and a little bit hoarse morning voice.

Assumingly not in a very good mood.

"Why of course to see you", I clapped my hands and he gave me a long glare.

A very long glare.

"You saw me. Now get lost", as he was about to slam the door, I forced myself between it, my head in his apartment while half of my body was still outside.

"I will not repeat myself. Let us in or I will make you invite us, dear. Got that?", a forced smile on my face and the hesitant look on Minho's face.

"For real what is your deal? Why are you visiting?", he came closer and whispered in order to avoid anyone and especially the younger line hear him.

"We want to visit the cat. And with we, I meant I want to enjoy our free day. And you will make us enjoy it for the hard time you gave us some days ago. Or- "

"Okay, okay get in already old hag", as he said that I slammed the door open right in his stomach and made a worried expression.

"Oh sorry dear, are you okay?", I chuckled inconspicuously.

It's payback time.

"You did that on purpose... ", he muttered holding his stomach.

"Me? Oh please, someone as fragile as me would never do that."

"Fragile she says", K scoffed while she passed by.

Everyone greeted him and apologized for intruding.

Makii added a little laughter to it followed by Varoe, and they tasted the consequences of it.

"Why did you flick my forehead?"

"And why did I get the kick?", Makii exclaimed with a frown.

"Do you want a flick on the forehead?", he asked her.