Chapter 11: Surrounded by all

(Minho's POV)

"Hyung you are here!", the youngest member of METRO greeted me with his charming cute smile.

That innocent boy, no wonder he is popular with the ladies despite his shy attitude.

I held back a sigh and smiled back.

"I told you not to call me that, Minho is alright. Drop the formalities already", I patted his shoulder until I felt an arm around me.

"Okay bro, tell me are you here to cheer us on?", that blonde-haired troublemaker greeted me.

Speaking of formalities seems like you are dropping them too often.

"Yes, we are fellow colleagues. Need to cheer the people in my company on", I heaved my fist out of instinct and almost got flustered.

Those damn idiots are rubbing of on me with their energetic attitude.

"Oh that's really nice of you. I heard you don't visit everyone from our company but you always visit us since our debut. I respect that", the stoic-faced leader said in respectful manner.

They are making me feel all nice and flustered, I need to end this quickly,

Besides they remind me of something I never succeeded in, a band.

All of them seem so honest and hard-working.

Maybe if back then-

"I have high hopes in you. Don't let me down. And who told you that?", I asked politely not dropping my smile and trying to shove that brat Yoo-jung off my shoulder.

"The twins", Clide muttered.

Those two are a real hassle.

I suddenly realized that their stage costume looked like a mix of elegant suits with a hint of fallen warriors clothing.

They changed their concept a lot, didn't they?

"Thanks we will. Just w-watch us. I-it is almost our turn", he still stuttered a lot that Joon-woon he must be pretty excited.

"I will get to my seat too. Don't get too nervous Joon-woon", I waved and on my way to my seat I saw those brats and K sitting there chatting eagerly.

"You came too?", I asked Tak and he nodded.

"Don't stand around in shock. Didn't she tell you anything?"

Right in my nerves you idiot brother.

Mum didn't tell me anything.

"Tch", I sat down on my seat which sadly wasn't really far apart from Tak or the others but at least a decent place to not hear all of their conversations.

I still don't know why METRO tried so desperately to change their lyrics for the song.

What was the whole fuss about?

I crossed my legs as I started to overthink.

Even the leader who always held them back meddled in that business.

The company president is going crazy.

I mean I am not better he is pretty frustrated when I told him I will not extend the contract when it ends but at least I have a good reason for that.

"METRO is here ladies and gentlemen!", the announcer was annoyingly loud as always.

Why do you scream when you have a microphone?