Chapter 12: Too late for fake date

(Makii's POV)

The company president called for me.

I don't know what to think about that.

Should I be worried?

I mean I didn't really do anything worth to be called out for.

Not something big at least...

The silent hallways of the company felt like I was walking them for an eternity, stretching and footsteps echoing through them like an abandoned housing complex.

Probably, when I think about it there was a little thing that maybe brought me here...

But it can't be that bad.

Picturing the company president's iron fortress-like expression and her voice cold as blizzard, didn't really help me.

Maybe Minho told her something.

Maybe he was angry when we woke him up and tied his hair.

He looked really cute though.

Especially when he is asleep he looks really different, his hair was very soft.

But then he woke up and the bubble of an innocent Minho popped in an instant.

I knocked on the door of the big meeting room.

Why would she call me and want to meet me at the big meeting room?

I didn't hear voices either.

"Come in", her voice sent chills down my spine.

As I opened the door I saw RisingStar and Baek Tak sitting on one side.

Relief went through my whole body as my gaze swept over to the other side meeting METRO's gaze and their company president sitting next to them.

Relief turned into anxiety.

Minho wasn't here, I guess it is reasonable when they are around.

"I assumed the meeting would only involve you and me, Ma'am. I may apologize for my surprise", I bowed and sat down next to K only to be confronted with a judging look from Clide.

"Manners? How come?", the low muttering made it all the way to my ears.

I ignored it even though I was pretty mad.

Maybe being alone with the scary prez would have been better after all.

"Now that we have all gathered here, I will start right off", and that was a sign she was unpleased, clearly unpleased with us.

When the president started her meetings with an introduction, she will always tell us good news but when she starts right off then it would be something bad.

Pretty bad.

And she called me personally for whatever reason I still can't comprehend.

Everyone seemed to understand this situation only I am left out.

"Your behaviour grew quite unacceptable in the last weeks. I am not talking about the public behaviour you demonstrate, and don't think we are not watching you exchanging little insults here and there", she especially looked at Chase, J-monster, Varoe and the twins.

"I am also not referring to your songs. Do whatever you want if there is profit in it, your fandom didn't realize but don't become to offensive and give off the wrong image you should keep. As long as you stay in your line and pretend that everything is rainbows and cakes then play around with your songs all you want", her cold and icy expression towards METRO showed that their behaviour was a bit reckless but still acceptable in her terms, moreover she would want to avoid bad publicity.