Chapter 01: Maknae who?

(Varoe's POV)

Welcome to BigShit entertainment

Again, those words rang in my ears, as if it was yesterday that she had told me those words.

I am going to become an idol.

I actually did it...

"Honestly, it was a piece of cake", I casually said to the girl who was sitting next to me when we got our contract with the company.

Actually, I almost pissed my pants when she said the word enemy, but I won't make myself look weak next to anybody!

"Do you really think so?", she muttered while gazing around, pulling her luggage behind her.

Unlike me she had half the size that I carried, and I must say it is actually too heavy to hold while walking to the dorm.

"Of course, like those guys were impressed by the way we presented ourselves, didn't you see?", she was really pessimistic, even more than I thought I could be.

"Guess they were, I actually thought they would kick us out as soon as we replied the way we did..."

We arrived in front of the door which was supposed to be our new temporary home.

"I heard the others should already be inside. They were chosen before us, so we are the last ones to arrive", she checked her phone one last time.

"Where do you know all that stuff?", I asked her curiously trying to shove my big suitcase up the stairs.

"Connections", she muttered and stared at me with a worried look, "need help?"

That's kind of scary how much she knows...

"I am fine", I smirked and she shrugged.

How mean you could still have helped.

"I think they are here!", I heard someone yell from inside.

"Rules?!"

"Uh, no biting?", I heard a girl mumble following more voices.

"No cussing..."

"Hacking them in the first days is not allowed."

"You actually should never do that, not only for the first days."

"Fangirl-mode off."

"Hiding snacks in their shelves is forb- "

"You should never hide any snacks!"

"Not calling you Darling in front of them."

"I told you not to call me that. Never, even when we are alone!"

What the freaking heck is going on inside there?!

"Seems like a lively bunch", the girl next to me sighed nervously.

I couldn't even respond to that since I was still weirded out by those voices.

She knocked on the door and someone immediately opened it with a jerk.

A girl with dark skin and wonderful black curls going down to her shoulders entered our vision.

She looked very cool, with a strong aura surrounding her.

"Welcome guys, we were awaiting you, come in", she said smiling at us casually.

I could see two girls trying to peek under her arms behind her, while squeezing their face against the door-frame.