Chapter 18: Fight me!

(P-Love's POV)

In midst of my trailing thoughts about how this whole situation between us and METRO escalated, how every member is basically on the edge with the responsibility that the company president burdened us with and my own dramatic story of hiding the fact that I am Baek Tak's fiancée, there he sat.

Baek Minho sat there overly focussed braiding the hair of a little girl, more accurately saying Mina's youngest sister who was sitting in front of him and smiling happily.

Like he didn't care about what was going on at all he was miserably trying to braid her hair that now looks like the perfect imitation of someone who came from war.

She looks more like she was fighting with METRO than we do, oh dear.

"What the heck are you doing dude?", J-monster was the first one breaking the silence that everyone build up in order to observe this unnatural situation with no clear explanation of how things lead to this.

"My prince is braiding my hair of course!", the little sister yelled in utter excitement.

Prince?

Oh girl please, this is just the bratty version of his over-confident brother which is getting more clingy lately...

He is clearly no prince and on top of that, hats off for exposing his weakness!

"That's really nice, right? Want to see how wonderfully your prince braided your hair?", I said cheerfully while smiling widely, avoiding eye-contact with Minho who was probably panicking inside.

That's what you get for always calling me old hag and dissing me in dance practice in front of the person I am aware of the most – K!

"Yes", she nodded getting up while the last hair strands that were in Minho's hands slipped away gently as he was about to finish off— whatever he tried to finish off at least.

His hand remained open like a tragic drama main character who lost his last chance.

I, empathy in person knowing Minho would be ashamed if this little girl would find out that her wonderful prince couldn't fulfil all her wishes, handed her the mirror immediately without a second thought.

"Wow, that's— ", her happy face changed into a furrow while she rotated her head to see her hairstyle.

Minho on the other hand looked really uneasy and concerned.

Is that really something you should be worrying about?

Sometimes his priorities seem off...

"Sis' can you please make me pretty again, I don't want my hair to look like that one kid's litterbox... ", her big eyes teared up as she run up to – surprisingly not Mina but her other sister who saved her hair.

We all observed Minho who tried to recover from this fatal attack.

"Instead of drowning in self-pity he could tell us how they got here", Edo's thoughts slipped out again, loud and clear for everyone to hear.

"Why didn't she go to Mina by the way?", Varoe lifted one eyebrow.

"Because my older sister sucks when it comes to stuff like that, she is free-spirited that's what my family calls her when they don't want to insult her", the other sister who was about sixteen years old said while she tried to fix, or rather repair what Minho did to that poor girl's hair.

"H-Hey, I have different... talents, okay? Wait! Who says that? Mum and Dad did?", Mina's sugar-coated talk turned into a confused inquiry that was supposed to be hidden under her shaky smile.