6|| What pill?

I was about to be punished

I knew it.

I talked back. I'd defied them openly and 'whored' around. This could only let me to some punishment and judging by Brett's smirk and the 'can't wait', I been fearing the worst ever since. Worst pranks I been pulled to keep repeating in my head, driving me to the edge of sanity and blowing my nerves.

There was this one time when I ended up with a broked arm, when they began a food war on me, when all my belongings were shattered and found splashed along the grave yard... but then there was last trimester's punishments, taking it to next level. Once they stucked me in a locker for hours, another I was thown into a dumbster...

It became way worst this year and now that Brett was back I could only wonder what sick trick they would put on me.

My anxiety so clinging I couldn't breath properly as soon as I spotted the Clayton's High, almost making me fall out the bike. I locked it in the parking with trembling hands, my head hurting due to the stress and sleepless I had the previous night.

I was so on the edge that when someone honked behind me I jumped out of my skin, trpping in starlement and almost falling in front half the student body. Luckily I managed to hold on the building's wall for balance, my cheeks burning at the weird glances some gave me and turning to see Norah parking her yellow Jeep not far from me, laughing as she got out. Connor gave me his usual impassive look, not even acknowledging me and headed towards the building dragging his feet carelessly.

"You already fell for me?" teased Norah linking our arms and pulling me in that direction as well. I scowled at her, still with my heart up my throat as she shook her head making her medium length pink mane fly around. "Macy would be so jealous, I got her smitten since day one."

"Excuse me?" suddenly our friend stepped on my other side, having heard Norah's taunt.

"Well, hey Macy-bu."

The dark skinned girl narrowed her eyes at her. "What is it that you're saying about me?"

"Oh, pff, nothing." she wiggled his eyebrows playfully. "I'm only filling Alyson here about our obvious sexual tension."

Macy's cheeks flushed, turning her into a funny colour. "That is so not true. It was a mistake. A mistake! And it happen once."

"Once she say..."

I furrowed my brows, clueless at what they were rambling about. "What only happen once?"

Norah smirked as we entered the building, ignoring the other girl's terrified look. "Well, you see; yesterday, our lovely Macy here began to send me some really naughty messages..."

"No! It's not like that." Macy's eyes widened.

"Imagine my shock when I see a text like, 'hey, Nors can you send me your tits'?" Macy blushed crimson red and I couldn't help but smiled as Norah kept impersonating yesterday's conversation. "Tits, tits, tits, TITS-"