5|| That was so hot

"Here you go

"Here you go." I passed the last bags to Loui and he pulled them in the trunk, shutting it with a loud thud.

"Alright." he brushed his hands on his jeans and reajusted his glases before smiling at me. "Then I guess we're done for today. You don't need to come back to the Studio."

"Oh." I knitted my brows together, taken aback. I always go back with him and then we inspect the pictures we'd made, chosing the best ones. That's how it always work. That's how we roll. Why was he getting rid of me now? "But I took the bus by the Studio, remember?"

"Not today."

The knot in my stomach clenched. Had I done something for him to get mad at me? Usually the weekends working with Luoi were my break from the stressful week's torment. I was allowed to photograph events and get paid for it. I met Loui about two years ago on some exposition here in the city and we connected immediately. Within these years he'd become more like an older brother then an actual boss. Lucky him, at his only twenty-two years he'd inherit his uncle's Photography Studio. And in all this time we'd met he'd been nothing but lovely, he made me laugh and helped me in everything he can. Like handing me this 'job', for example.

So I literally had no idea why was he mad at me now.

He packed everything else and moved to the driver seat, with me following him like a lost puppy.

"B-but why?" he almost looked amused when he turned to me. Why? "I don't even know how long would it take me to found the proper bus back home from here. What am I supposed to do?"

"I got the feeling you'll be fine."

"What?" my scowl deepedned when his only reaction was an almost imperceptive nod, pointing behind me.

Just before I could questioned his crazy mood today another voice came from where Loui pointed.

"Hey, there." I turned to Dylan, finding it would be rude to gave him my back, and politely smiled but contiued eye-pleading Loui. "Well, my mother said today's session was awesome."

Dylan was a boy my age, a cloth model since five. We met when we made him a book last month. He's handsome, of course, tall frame and green eyes. But unlike other pretty boys I'd known he's also a sweetheart. Dylan must had really loved our work 'cause ever since our first session he'd done a couple more. I don't know how many photos does someone need to apply in magazines and stuff, but they must be a lot due to what Dylan needed.

We'd talk and I got to admit he's cute, and the fact that he treat me like he actually felt genuine interest for what I had to say was like fresh air compared with the treat I received in Clayton High.

"I think so as well." nodded Loui in response to the compliment, grinning knowingly. "Better than last week's, either way. I just hope this last longer."

Dylan's eyes widened a fraction, briefly metting mine before clearing his throat and waved it away nervously laughing. "My mother told you, it was an accident. Someone must had delated it mistakenly. " his cheeks faintly brushed and I felt sympathy in the pit of my stomach, I knew what it was like to accidentally messed something, I was the queen of bad timing mess ups! So I gently smiled at him.