Epilogue

Dedicated to krystalp6. Thanks for the support <3!

"I think your Granny is starting to warm up to me

"I think your Granny is starting to warm up to me." I was so busy typing I didn't hear Brett coming 'til he sat in the bench beside me and the sudden squeak of it made me jumped out of my skin. "Aren't you a jumpy one?" he teased at my wide-eyes as my pulse struggled to regain a clamer pace.

"You scare me half to death!"

"Don't be so dramatic." he rolled his eyes and slid loosened a bit the tie not bothered by my narrowed eyes. "What?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. How is Will?"

"Freaking the hell out." he huffed. "But if he haven't left Rose after this last neurotic week I don't think he fucking will-"

"Brett." I cut him pressing my hand over his mouth, eyes wide and looking around. Luckily, it was a small ceremony and most of the presents were with the bride or with the groom, congratulating them for the event about to start. Rose had dismissed me like ten minutes ago and ordered me to go take a seat so I'd been here ever since. My gaze returned to Brett's. "Don't curse in a church."

His eyes rolled and he dropped my hand from his face. "I'm just speaking the truth and everyone knows it."

"Still." I bit my lip sneaking a pick at the sweating guy surrounded by his and her family. It was a black and white event so the place look like a chess set. "That's not something you say on someone's wedding day."

Brett poked his chin, pretending to think. "So... you lie on someone's wedding day?"

I sighed, reslizing he was imposibled. "Whatever. You said something about Granny, uh?"

"Oh, yeah. She didn't try to chop my head off when we crossed there." he gestured to the group around the groom down the aisle, who looked beaming and stressed at the same time. "She even mentioned a dinner? I'm gonna take that as a good sign."

"Back home, she asked me to invited you over sometime this week."

"Really?"

I nodded. "I think all those flowers and you charms are finally working."

"Good." Brett grinned. I smiled fixing his loosen tie back up and he pouted just as more texts come and the phone beeped in my hand.

"So? What's got you so concentrated you didn't bother to pay me attention? Apart from my overcontrolling sister, of course."

I had to bit down my grin. "Aren't you a needy one?" I teased and he chuckled as let his arms circled my waist.

"As if you don't know it by now."

I laughed softly and leaned into him, letting his warmth soaked from his chest to my side, spreading chills everywhere. My phone vibrated with another message from Macy.