8|| Obviously

"I'm running late, get the bag three and six

"I'm running late, get the bag three and six." was the greetment Loui gave me as soon as I unlocked the door of the Studio. "Chop chop! We got no time!"

I sighed, moving to do as he said and hanging them over my shoulder as my boss keep rambling to himself and running up and down getting everything needed. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Loui was such a mess, and nine over ten times this is what it was like. His pictures are impolute, but everything else was kinda rushed up with him. He used to say I was the order after he went all tornado mood. And, I mean, he wasn't wrong. I ruled his schedule and his notes, organized the projects and bergain the final dates. Loui put his art and teached me a thing or two along the way.

Not that I'm complaining, I love this 'practices' I'd get here.

"Come on come on come on! We have to save the previous work. And have you already talk to Mrs Lania?" he lowered the stairs two at time, even more loaded than me, his hair disheveled and one shoe untied. "She asked for her- Oh, hi?"

All my amusement at his appearance suddenly faded into anxiety when I remember the scowling boy by the door that had refused to go home yet.

The car ride had been surprisingly... not awful.

Don't get me wrong, I was still too tense for it to be comfortable, but when Brett had slide in as well the whole angry halo he had when he practically force me to get in was almost gone. He actually tried to apologyze and erased the tension with a smirk and his usual jokes. I swear he was driving me crazy. One moment he's playful, the next he bullies me; one moment he's mad and angry, and the next he was back to his joker self. God, made up you're mind already! He need treatment.

And once he drop me and I went to bolt out and away, not wanting to push my luck and made mad Brett appear again; he got out as well and insisted in go with me. I panicked at him ruining my time here as well as everything else, but as Loui said, we were about to be late, and I couldn't afford to lose such a good chance as the one Dylan had get me here. So I prayed for the best and just let him come along.

"Oh, yeah." I coughed awkwardly, fiddling with the strand of the bag. "This is Brett. We, um, go to the same school."

The auburn grimaced at my words and rolled his eyes.

"Wow, Lys. That's deep." and outstratched his hand for the other to shake.

"Loui." my boss introduced himself, and then turned at me not even trying to hide his thoughts. Why bother? He's Loui after all. "Lys?" he rose one brow. "You never told de you got a nick name."

"That's because I don't."

"Oh, but they call you 'Lys'?"

"Nobody call me that."

"I call you that, Giggles." Brett's smirk was laced in his voice and Louis's jaw dropped.

"Giggles?! Well, well Miss Liar. Not only one but two. And here I am, calling you by your full name. Like if I'm some unimportant somebody!" he shook his head and I felt my cheeks flushing. "You should be ashamed."