845

A/N- I'll add things that did have not happened in AOT's manga or anime so if you don't wanna read it anymore it's fine.

You were raised by your grandfather, you lived a happy life with him until 845 when Wall Maria fell...

The appearance of The Colossal Titan that had made a hole in the wall to let other titans Inside. People running, children crying, you were dragged by the arm by your grandfather. He wasn't fast anymore like in the old times due to his age. You were running and running until you looked behind you but you couldn't find him. You ran back... you couldn't leave without him he was your only family. When you were born your mother died while giving birth to you, and your father... well you don't know much about him but your grandfather did and he wanted to tell you about him when you were old enough.

You ran and ran and found him on the floor getting stepped over by other people. You tried picking him up but then the ground shook, you looked up to see a titan and its hand getting closer and closer to your grandfather "C'mon please get up!!" you groaned at your grandfather pulling his arm "RUN Y/N JUST RUN!" was all he yelled, "NO I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!" You yelled out to him with tears in your eyes. The titan's hand getting closer to him, "Y/n your dad was a very nice guy... he died earlier than your mother. H-He was murdered by..." Then he got picked up by the hand of the titan "no no no No No No NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" PUT HIM DOWN!" You stomped and cried out "RUN Y/N JUST RUN! I LOVE YOU NEVER FORGET THAT, LIVE FOR ME PLEASE JUST RUN" Your Grandfather Cried out.

After jumping the highest you could to try to reach him with no success you fell on your knees and cried "Y/N PLEASE JUST RUN! GET TO THE BOAT" He yelled out once again as the titan moved him closer to his mouth. That's when someone picked you up and carried you while they ran 'SNAP!' The sound of bones cracking filled your ears you did the most horrible, terrifying scream ever to be heard as you saw how your grandfather was being chewed by the titan. His blood now dripping on houses. The random person put you down on the boat and ran back I guess he was a helper trying to save some lives.

You sat on the boat a blank face expression on your face as you were traumatized at what you had seen, your Grandfather being eaten right in front of your eyes... That's when it all hit you you started sobbing, you swore that you were going to kill all the titans for your grandfather.

-Years Later-

You had joined the survey corps, and training for you wasn't that easy as it looked harder than you thought but you tried your best. You were at the Cafeteria eating at a table with some horse-face-looking dude sitting beside you and a bald looking one across. Since what happened with your grandfather you no longer smiled, you always had that serious look on your face, and you were always quiet around people. You were too lost in your thoughts about the titans but you were soon snapped out of them when you looked over to a turquoise eye colored boy standing up and the horse face guy walking towards him. They were arguing about how the turquoise eye colored boy wanted to join the Scouts and how he was a suicidal maniac and you wanted to join the Scouts too.

The horse guy was talking crap about him on how he would get eaten and you were tired of his crap. You got up and stood up and faced him "Alright Horseface If he wants to be part of the Scouts let him, if he's willing to put his life in danger for us let him, I also want to be part of the Scouts. I want to protect us. I'm not a coward. I am willing to face a titan and kill It. So shut it horse face." You said as everyone there looked at you shocked.

"You both are suicidal maniacs." He said as you got up slowly and walked towards him. You grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and punched him right across the face. That's when Commander Shadis entered and you three all sat down quickly, horse guy on the left of you and Turquoise eyes on the right of you "What's all the ruckus?" he asked "Nothing Sir... Just Sasha Passed some gas" a black hair girl answered as "Sasha's" jaw dropped. He then left and horse face glared at you as turquoise eyes smiled at you, "I'm Eren... Eren Jaeger. Thanks for helping me" He said with a smirk while scratching the back of his neck "Y/n...Y/n L/n" You said quietly.

"Want to meet some of my childhood friends?" He asked and you just nodded, he stood up and walked towards a table while you followed. There was the black-haired girl and a small blonde boy with pretty ocean colored eyes. "This Is Mikasa Ackerman and that's Armin Arlert." he said as he pointed at them "Hello." Mikasa said "Hi!" Armin said smiling cutely. "Hi I'm y/n l/n" you mumbled but they were still able to hear you "You can sit with us!" Eren said as he let you sit down next to Armin and he sat across you with Mikasa. "So... uh where are you from?" asked the ocean-eyed boy "Shiganshina" you mumbled as you looked down to your lap, the boys and girl had semi-wide eyes "We're From There Too..." said Eren "Oh" is all you managed to say as you looked back up at Eren. "So you saw them too huh?" Eren asked and you nodded.

-Time skip to their training (handtohandcombat)-

You were paired up with Armin but you didn't want to hurt him since he looked so fragile. "Uh, so I don't wanna hurt you..." Armin said rubbing his arm "Me neither" you responded, "But we have to Armin" You said expressionlessly as he nodded slowly. You punched him and he fell on the floor as you sat on his stomach quickly and grabbed both of his arms and in one of your hands you put the wooden dagger to his neck. He looked shocked and panicked while you looked serious as always.

 You got off him and offered him a hand and he accepted it. "Y'know someone could kill you instantly even a little girl." You said as you looked into his eyes "Yeah..." He said looking kind of embarrassed. You heard claps so you turned around to see the horse guy and you rolled your eyes "Wow..! Well you... uh?" He said pointing at you "It's Y/n L/n Horseface" You cut him off since he didn't know your name "Well my name is NOT Horseface It's Jean! And I want to do a hand-to-hand combat with you." he responded "Alright." you said.

You put the dagger back in your pocket and he did too. You tried punching him but he dodged it and grabbed your arm and he threw you to the ground as he quickly sat on your stomach and you pulled out your dagger quicker than him and put it on his neck while he pinned one of your arms down but before he pinned your other arm you punched his face hard enough to make him fall backward. You waited for him to stand up and when he did he tried to punch you and you dodged it, you kicked the side of his leg and before he fell you grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him and put the dagger to his neck. His free hand pulled your hair so you kicked the back of his legs and made him fall to his knees and you grabbed his free hand and twisted it back like the other.

You looked up to see mostly everyone staring at you again, you let go of Jean and headed over to Armin whose jaw was dropped so you put his chin up closing his mouth. Armin gulped and smirked at you, you turned back around and walked to the library. You turned around to see Armin following behind you "What are you doing?" you asked "Going to the library..." he said "Okay..." You continued walking but you felt a hand on your arm and turned around quickly ready to punch.

"Woah woah woah! Don't hurt me!" It was Armin "I just wanted to go to the library with you." He said blushing? "Ok..." you responded and you entered the library and went to look for books with Armin. He picked out History and Adventure types of books and you picked Horror types. You sat down at the table and Armin was across from you. You were reading f/h/b but then got the feeling of someone staring at you you looked up from your book and saw those beautiful ocean eyes staring into your e/c eyes. Those blue eyes quickly left your e/c eyes and went back into the book.

You put your book down and stared at Armin until he looked up at you and he did. He gulped as he stared into your eyes and you at his "You okay...? Armin?" You asked him as he covered his face with the book "y-yeah I'm f-fine" he stuttered as you took his book away and you noticed his cheeks were a bright red color and you grinned.

'Shit what's wrong..? You Never show emotion'  you thought to yourself as your smile faded quickly to a simple straight line. "Alright then" you continued reading and so did he but he looked nervous.

{Word Count:1,679}