Chapter 7

Author's Note: I can't believe I'm on chapter 7 now. I hope everyone is liking my story. Thanks to everyone who has been voting and reading. It means a lot to me.

I never realized how comfortable my bed was, until now. It was so warm and soft and breathing. Breathing? My eyes popped opened and I found that my head was resting on a shoulder and my arms were wrapped around someone. I let out a scream and rolled away.

"Hmm....what?" Hannah rubbed her tired eyes as they opened.

"Ya...you're...you're in my bed! My bed with me." I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of sockets as I watched her. Her blonde hair was tousled to the side, her blues eyes focusing in on me. I looked down at my own clothes and saw that I was in a tank top."Ah, don't look at me!" I pulled the covers over me.

Hannah let out a chuckle as she ran her hand through her hair. "You're too cute."

"Not cute," I said through clenched teeth. Why did she keep calling me cute? Hey, my voice sounded better and my throat didn't hurt anymore. "Why am I just in a tank top?"

Hannah finally stopped laughing and propped herself up on her elbow. "You said you were hot, so I helped you take off your sweatshirt."

"Uh...oh...and why are you in my bed? No one sleeps in my bed, but me." I couldn't help, but think about how my bed was now contaminated. Were her clothes clean? Were her hands clean? Was I clean?

"After giving you some soup, you took some medication again and you fell asleep on me," Hannah explained.

"I ate soup on my bed!" I shook my head in disbelief. That did not sound like me at all. I never eat in my room, let alone my own bed.

Hannah nodded like it was the most obvious answer. "You have a strong grip."

I fell back on my bed in shock. Who am I? "Nothing spilled?"

"None. Are you feeling any better?" Hannah placed the back of her hand on my forehead. "Your fever is gone."

"Much better," I uttered as I stared at her hand.

Hannah moved her hand away and smiled at me. "That's good."

"I...I...umm... sorry for sleeping on you." I stared up at my ceiling. All these thoughts and words were bouncing inside my head as I tried to find the right thing to say.

"It's okay, I didn't mind at all," Hannah answered.

I bit my lips, unsure what to say next. I turned toward her, still trying to process the thought of having an actual human in my bed. Hannah's eyes flickered toward my lips and I quickly stopped biting them. "Umm, thank you for helping me?"

"Anytime." Her eyes went back to mines and I just felt like a ball of nerves.

I wrapped myself tighter in my blanket and went back to stare at the ceiling. I felt her shifting in the bed and when I glanced back at her, she was lying on her back. "This... is the first time I shared a bed with someone before."

"Do you want me to leave," Hannah suggested.

"No! No, it's okay. You can stay...if you want?" It didn't matter anymore since she was already on the bed. I can just change the sheets later. She did help me when I was sick.

"I feel kind of special then," Hannah said. "I'm the first person."

"And the last," I said quickly. I'm never sharing a bed with anyone ever again.

Hannah shifted on the bed again and when I glanced back at her. I saw her looking at me. "Then I'm very special." A huge grin appeared on her lips and I could see the dimples on her cheeks.