Chapter 25

Hannah's P.O.V.

"What did they say?" Amanda went through the rack of clothes, determined to find something that suited her.

"So far no one knows. They said that Fabio has always turned down the models that tried to get with him." I slipped my phone into my pocket. After we had lunch, Amanda had me contact eveyone I knew about Fabio and his sexuality.

"So he turned me down and he turned models down," Amanda stated. "Wait female or male models?"

"Both," I answered.

"Oh my god, what is he?" Amanda ran her fingers through her hair. "I swear if he turns out to be another Cara, I will freak out."

"What's wrong with another Cara?" I crossed my arms and glared at her.

"Nothing is wrong with your little girlfriend," Amanda held her hands up in mock  surrender. "I just need normal."

"If you want to know so bad why don't you just ask him?" I was getting agitated by her antics.

"I don't want to be that person," Amanda scoffed. "It's rude."

"I meant ask him if he's into you."

"No way!" Amanda looked at me like I was insane.

"Why not?" Amanda was being ridiculous.

"I don't ask. I always know if someone is into me."

"Then you should have your answer then."

"I just can't get over the fact that he flirted with me. It wasn't like the flirting for fun type of flirting. His eyes were sparkling, pupils dilated and I had his full attention."

"Okay, then he likes you." I grabbed a sleeveless white dress from the rack and held it over my body.

"Yeah, but he didn't try to get all of this." Amanda gestured toward her own body.

"Has it ever crossed your mind that he was more into your personality than your body?"

"He's a man," Amanda scoffed.

"I wouldn't compare him to the men you know," I stated. "The ones you know are the ones that don't think with their minds."

After a few moments of thought, Amanda nodded. "Do you know what would be fun?"

"What?" I placed the dress back on the rack.

"We should have gone to Blossoms instead."

"No!" I turned around and glared at Amanda who stared back at me with a playful grin.

"It has so many toys," Amanda added. "Maybe you can find out if Cara has any kinks."

"Shut up," I whispered harshly.

"She's been there again," Amanda added. "I saw her little bag when I went into her room."

"What!" I pulled Amanda toward me.

Amanda smirked at me. "She probably has her own toys. Not so innocent after all."

"You were seeing things," I said with a shake of my head.

"I swear on mom's fine china," Amanda said. "God I've been waiting for the right time to talk about it. It was so hard to not tease her about it."

"It's...probably not what you think," I stated. My mind was going places that I shouldn't. Curiosity was nagging at me. I couldn't imagine Cara going into that store voluntarily.  She would avoid that store at all cost.

"You can find out," Amanda chuckled.

"Can we talk about something else please? I thought you were going back to L.A."