Chapter 19

Cara's P.O.V.

It felt a little strange to wake up in a room that wasn't mine, but I had one of the best night's sleep I ever had. I turned toward the other side of the bed expecting to find Hannah, but it was empty. She must have woken up already. I should have known she wouldn't be there because she was an early riser. I don't know how she did it.

I stretched my limbs as I slowly got out of the bed. I still couldn't believe what happened last night. Not only did I make a fool of myself last night, but I also kissed my roommate. I didn't even go through the checklist I made and for some dumb reason, I still made the move to kiss her. Luck seemed to be on my side because she kissed me back. I was completely dumbfounded. She liked me. The me that was awkward, neurotic and OCD. I still couldn't believe it. It felt like I was in some kind strange dream.

I walked out of Hannah's room and I found her in front of the stove. I couldn't help myself, as a smile appeared on my lips. I stealthily made my way toward her, making sure that I was as silent as a cat. When I got behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my cheek against her back.

"Good morning," I said. I don't know what's gotten into me but this just felt natural to me. I closed my eyes and silently enjoyed this moment.

"Well good morning to you cutie."

My eyes popped open in a flash. That voice. It wasn't Hannah. When she turned her head around to look at me, my hands automatically retracted from her waist.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to keep your hands off me." Amanda smirked back at me.

"Ahhhhhh!" I sat up on the bed and quickly checked my surroundings. I was still in Hannah's room. Thank the Heavens. I took a deep breath as I tried to calm my beating heart. I turned to look at the alarm clock next to me. It was 9 a.m. which meant I still needed to sleep.

"Nightmare?" Hannah stood by the doorway with a glass of water in her hand. She was just dressed in an oversized t-shirt that fell mid-thigh.

I nodded as I rubbed my tired eyes. I was so relieved to see her.

Hannah walked over toward me and handed me the glass of water. I gulp down the cool liquid with satisfaction before placing it on the nightstand.

"Thank you," I smiled appreciatively.

Hannah smiled back at me as she took her thumb and wiped it over my wet lips. The action, made me feel shy and I quickly looked down. Hannah placed her hand under my chin and tilted my head back up before kissing me. It was gentle and sweet at first then she pressed her body against mine and deepened the kiss as her hands slid up and down my back.

"Wowwww!" I pulled away trying to catch my breath. "That sure woke me up."

"I can wake you up in other ways too," Hannah stated with a smirk.

If my eyes weren't wide awake, it was now.

"You're so cute Cara." Hannah gently pushed me down on the bed and positioned herself on top of me. "I just want to eat you up."

"I'm starting to not mind being called cute any more," I barely whispered. It's hard to be mad or to even think when you have someone so beautiful straddling you.

Haanah tilted my head toward her again. "It's hard to control myself." She captured my lips in her own.

My hands slid down her back as I pushed her against me. I never had this feeling of desire before. It felt foreign, but exciting and all I knew was that I loved the feeling of Hannah's touch.

Hannah kissed a trail down my jaw and toward my neck, kissing and nipping at any exposed skin.

"Hmmm," I murmurred. My eyes fluttered closed enjoying her soft lips on my skin.