🥀8🥀

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Alright before this chapter. I want to say some of the stuff Michael says in this is from Caroline Forbes and Kai Parker in "The Vampire Diaries" I just feel like Caroline, Kai and Michael relate there both feeling the same, the same with how Luke and Elena are the same. I'm just saying that's a heads up if what Michael says is familiar to Caroline and Kai!

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Before Michael went to bed that night he cleaned up the glass from the vase. He knew that if it wasn't cleaned he was in for a punishment. He was trying so hard to not get on his doms bad side. He just wanted to be good for his doms.

Michael went to bed that night with fat salty tears running down his face, as he held his ratty stuffed lion close to his chest, as it was the only comfort he ever seemed to get.

The next morning was difficult, every time he tried making eye contact with Ashton, Ashton would just look at him and shake his head in disgust. Michael hid his hurt behind the fake smile he always plasters on his face to cover up any details of sadness, even though nobody would really care if he was sad anyway.

He did the normal useful thing he did every morning. He would cook breakfast for everyone, had the leftovers, Cleaned the kitchen, Hid the fact that he was hurt while watching Luke be happy with Ashton and Calum.

Calum and Ashton had work to do in their office, as they gave Luke a kiss on the head and never looked in Michaels direction. That's why Luke was following Michael around again, as he told Michael all about his date that Michael had no interest in knowing what happened. He didn't want to hurt his friend by telling him to bug off so he let Luke talk about the date. It still hurt though when Luke goes on a date with them every Friday and Tuesdays when Michael has no days with them at all.

"We went to the zoo, and we saw all the tigers and giraffes..." Luke went on and on about their date at the zoo. Michael was sad to say, but the zoo was his favorite place, and it hurt to know that Luke went with Ashton and Calum. Luke knew that the zoo was his favorite place, did he say anything... No, he didn't.

Michael kept cleaning the floor, as he was on his hands and knees wiping the floor to the kitchen clean, Luke talked to Michael from the table just babbling on and on about the animals.

Michael had nothing against Luke but when all he does is talk about is the date that you were never invited to go on, it hurts like, a lot.

After Luke blabbered about the date that he was again going on with Ashton and Calum. He was done, he got up and left the room. His mind was spinning with bad thoughts on why they don't want Michael with them.

Luke was confused on why Michael left, all he was doing was talking about the dates. Luke was still caught up in the attention that he forgot about how hurt his best friend is.

"What's up Mikey, why did you walk away from me?" Luke pouted at Michael who was laying on his bed, well he's back facing Luke.

Luke bit his lip as he crawled into bed with Michael. "Why are you sad?"