🥀15🥀

^^^My other babies ^^^

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Michael knew exactly what he wanted. He was just hurt that he couldn't feel happy with Ashton and Calum but what really mattered to him right now, was Frank and Gerard. They are what makes him happy, maybe he still feels insecure and sad but Frank and Gerard are what really matter to him. They are the one who makes him feel like he is number one.

It's been about 3 days since Michael talked to Leila and had a very emotional talk. Michael left to meet up with Gerard and Frank at the cafe. He was so happy it was weird feeling this happy, it's like he's never felt this happy in so long. He missed this feeling.

The bell ringed, notifying that someone came in. Frank waved at Michael as he was at the cash register and Gerard was serving people. Michael smiled brightly at Frank and made his way over to him. "Hey there stranger." Michael smiled.

"What's up, baby?" Frank said as he made a coffee for a customer.

"Nothin'." Michael laughed.

Something clicked inside of his head, it was like his walls fell down. He knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted Frank and Gerard, he wanted to be their sub. He wanted to have a family with them.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Gerard asked as he came back from serving the customers.

"I'm just thinking," Michael answered. He had no idea how he was going to start this conversation it was very hard for the same boy to start conversations. "I was wondering if that spot about being your sub is still open?"

Frank and Gerard looked at each other with bright huge smiles. "Of course it is kitten so what's your choice?" Gerard said.

"I want to be your sub please."

"Of course little one, we will love you forever ok." Frank said as he hugged Michael.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The yelling and screaming were killing Luke and Michael everytime they heard something shatter and more yelling they would flinch and hug each other closer.