🥀18🥀

Hello my loves, so before this chapter starts I want to say you guys pretty much voted for ot4 which I am totally fine with!

I also want to say that after this book is finished along with my other book 'The darkness of myself"I will be doing 2 more books one is called alone kitten and that's a malum one.

The other one is going to be a crossover of American Horror Story season 8 and 5sos I'm going to take either Calum or Luke and the main character Michael Langdon fall in love with one of them the whole plot is basically amazing I'm so ready to write both books I'm really excited for it!

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

It's been 2 days since everything happened and Ashton hasn't been getting better, he's stayed in his room for 2 days not eating, not doing anything but blaming himself.

Ashton was pacing around his room while his hands were tangled in his hair.

I'm ok, I'm ok' He kept repeating.

Ashton was still upset over everything, he knew it was his fault and his mind wasn't a very nice place as his thoughts swarmed around.

The raven-haired boy walked into the room and slammed it shut. "Really Ash?"

Ashton just whimpered and flinched at the loudness of the door. "I'm sorry ok Calum I am I can't help it."

Calum sighed as he looked into his lovers' eyes. "I'm sorry Ash."

"It's not your fault ok? It's mine." Ashton's nails scratched at his scalp making a burning sensation take over.

"Ash stop, you're going to make yourself bleed," Calum said worriedly.

"Good I deserve it."

It hurt Calum. Ashton was shaking his head it was like he was going crazy everything was messed up. "I hate this fucking disorder." Ashton snapped and started waving his hands around. "I hate it," Ashton whispered.

Calum hated the sight that was before him. Ashton, he wasn't a big bad scary wolf he was him yes he had his issues but everyone did Ashton's were just stronger Ashton wasn't a monster he's just a scared little boy that's father was the monster in his closet. "Ashy,"