🥀26🥀

^My adorable fucking baby Calum

^My adorable fucking baby Calum.^

Calum was pretty much a stalker last chapter. Watching Mikey have a wet dream what a naughty naughty Calum. ;)

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

After last night, Michael was pretty drained as he got up around noon hour.

He heard pot and pan being clinked around as he heard Luke's laugh. Luke's laugh could put anyone is a good mood, it was one of those laughs that once you heard you couldn't get enough of it, you needed to hear more.

That's how Michael and Luke pretty much met other than being parabatai was because of Luke's laugh. Michael was at the playground by himself as his parents wouldn't come with him. Luke was playing with his older brothers when he saw Michael. Luke was playing with his brothers and bumped into Michael and Michael started to cry as he was young and Jack (A/N The better hemmings btw) made a joke to make the two younger boys laugh which worked and Luke laughed loudly. When that happened Michael knew exactly that he needed to be friends with him, he knew it was the parabatai force but it was also his laugh. His laugh was magic, it was beautiful just like he is.

The lilac-haired sub yawned as he entered the kitchen only wearing Ashton's shirt that went down to his mid-thigh.

"Aw look, Daddy, Mikey's awake." Luke laughed as he saw Michael.

Why was Luke and Ashton giggling over him was it his shirt did he not look good? All these thoughts rushing through his head but when he heard Luke whisper something.

"He must of had a pretty good night huh." Luke giggled as he was looking at the hickeys on Michael's neck.

"Calum," Michael whispered as his hand flew up to his neck. Michael hissed a little when he felt the new love bite.

Ashton and Luke burst out laughing as they saw Michael's reaction. "Damn Mikey, get some!" Ashton laughed.

"Come on Ash, it wasn't that bad it must have felt really good as how loud you were." Luke laughed.

Michael blushed when he kept hearing the jokes that were directed at Michael and Calum at what they did last night.

Calum stumbled downstairs with sweats that hung low on his body and no shirt as his whole chest was exposed showing everyone his tan and muscular chest. "What's with all the laughing? Jeez, it's too early." Calum complained.

"It's 12 in the afternoon." Luke laughed at Calum.

"Well then." Calum started but was cut off by Ashton.

"Ok tell me, how good was he." Ashton quickly said having no shame in the question.

Michael and Luke blushed.

"Well... I didn't have sex with him but other than that... he was fucking amazing." Calum said and looked directly at Michael as his porcelain skin turned red as he blushed a deep scarlet color.

"U-umm," Michael stuttered.

"Don't be shy kitten, it's fine," Ashton said as he hugged Michael. "Now who's hungry for some pancakes and bacon?"

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

During dinner that night was pretty good Ashton made homemade pizza as it was Michael's favorite.

"All right so tomorrow is Monday and Luke goes back to school," Calum said as he took a bite of his pizza. "And Ash and I agreed to let Michael go to school." Calum stated.

Michael was frozen, are they really letting him go to school. Michael didn't know if they were being real. Ashton and Calum have both screwed him over before what if they were going to do it again? Michael hated thinking like that but he couldn't help it, for his whole life he's been fucked over and got hurt he didn't want that again.

"Michael?" Ashton's deep but calming voice brought Michael out of his thoughts.

"Ya?"

"What do you think about going to school," Ashton said as he looked at Michael intently. "We know that... well, we didn't let you go before but we are now so do you."

"Ya, i am."

"Good so tomorrow you'll go to school with Luke." Calum stated happily. "Isn't this exciting? You two going to school learning making friends and everything." Calum smiled.

"You dropped out Calum how the hell are you happy you don't even know what it's like." Ashton laughed. Ashton was the reason that Calum worked with him if it wasn't for him then Calum would pretty much be homeless or living with is parents.

"OK that was rude, you didn't need to bring it up." Calum pouted cutely and shrunk in his seat.

Luke laughed at Calum's face and smiled at him. "Cal, it's ok we still love you even if you dropped out."

"Well thank you, id hope you still love me." Calum laughed and ate more pizza.

Michael was really excited about school but he was also really nervous, what if people didn't like him. What if people hated him for being different, what if they only like Luke and not him.

Luke could see the distraught in Michael's face he could practically read the boys mind. Luke gave Michael a look that told him not to worry.

Luke wasn't worried about what others thought so he never really felt the way Michael does and couldn't imagine what he was feeling but what he does now, is that he'll always be there for the older sub no matter what because he loved Michael and would never let anything happen to him again.

Luke hated how people always hated on Michael he never understood why, Michael was just expressing himself what was wrong with that.

Luke would always glare at the kids who would look at Michael with even a slightest discontent. He loved Michael, why couldn't everybody else? It wasn't fair for Michael to feel this way he was an angel and people couldn't see it. That's why they hate on him. If only people could see that he was an angel maybe they would finally stop. Michael Clifford was an angel. Luke was not lying about that. Luke loved Michael for himself, not some fake person that people want him to be but the real Michael.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Hope you guys liked this chapter I personally don't think its that great but comment what you guys thought.