🥀23🥀

On Top/SIde is what Morgan looks like. Morgan is Leila's sub.

^Ugh Calum does shit to me why^

I'm still sick and dying. Yay! Please send help. ;(

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

For the past few days, Michael has stayed with Lelia looked in the guest room. He was done, he was done with thinking, he was done with everything and everyone.

Michael was locked up in his room just smoking his life away, he didn't care about anything really, all he wanted was to be gone that's all he cared about. He didn't care about how smoking was not very good inside the small room, he didn't care that the smoke was burning to the point that he needed clear oxygen.

Leila was scared for her best friend she could smell the smoke. Leile wasn't mad that her friend was smoking the house, she was kind of worried about him suffocating himself to death with all that toxic air in the room.

Leila could hear him crying at night, just wanting to be held by Ashton and Calum. Leila didn't want to call them, it made her feel weak that she couldn't be the one to help him. All she wanted was him to feel good about himself, she wanted him to love life, she needed him to love life not hate it.

Morgan was sitting on the couch reading her big book with her big thick glasses prompt on her nose. Leila looked at her sub and smiled. Morgan was such a sweet and king girl, Leila loved her with everything she has.

"Are you ok Mommy?" Morgan snapped Leila out of her trance.

"Of course, I'm just worried about Mikey." Leila sighed and started to play with Morgan's brown hair curls.

"Me too. No offense mommy but don't you think you should call Ashton." Morgan said timidity she didn't want to tell her dom what to do but she felt like it would be best if Ashton came and talked to Michael.

"I know, you're right. I just don't want to call him i want to be the one to help him." Leila ran her hand across her face.

"I know mommy but... it's Ashton it's Michael's dom, don't you think it would be best if Ashton helped Michael come out? He's going to seriously hurt himself, he's going to die soon with a lot that smoke in his lungs." Morgan stated as she put her book down and looked at her dom.

Leila wanted to say something but she knew it would scare the younger sub and she didn't want that. 'Michaels already dead inside.'

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Ashton knocked on the black wooden door as his heart thumped ripped in his chest. Leila opened the door with a scowl on her face as she looked at who it was. "I can't believe i'm doing this," Leila muttered under her breath. "Please come in."

Ashton walked into the house and couldn't help but look over everything. It was a nice and cozy house, it was nothing likes his and Calum's mansion.

"It's not as big as your mansion, sorry I'm poor and not as rich as you." Leila sneered.

Ashton just ignored that comment and made his way upstairs and followed the stench of cigarettes. "Mikey," Ashton knocked on the door.

"Please go away." Ashton heard Michael's voice through the door.

"I'm not going to tell you again Michael," Ashton said sternly using his dominant voice as he knew subs couldn't do anything against it, their to submissive to go against doms.

Michael was having trouble opening the door as he put out the cigarette end on his arm. Michael didn't care how he put out the cigarette anymore, it barely hurt at this point because he's done it so many times. Michael winced in pain just by the slight burn of the hot cigarette end came into contact with his flesh.

Michael ran his hand through his hair as he unlocked the door so Ashton could come in.

When Ashton heard the lock click he immediately came in. "Mikey," Ashton said as he looked at the small boy. Michael reminded Ashton so much of him that it hurt Ashton to just look at Michael but he did because he loved the smaller boy.

"What, Ash? Why are you here?" Michaels' voice cracked he didn't want to see anyone, especially Ashton.

Ashton looked at the scared sub, Michael was extremely pale smelt of smoke. Ashton was scared for his health, he wanted him to be healthy and happy.

Aston looked over Michael's arms and instantly felt tears come rushing to his eyes. Michael's porcelain skin was burned with nasty blisters and scars. "W-why?"

Michael didn't answer he just looked straight at Ashton with a blank expression on his face.

"I'm sorry Mikey, i am, im so fucking sorry. This is all my fault." Ashton rambled "It's my fault you're like this it's my fault you hate yourself. It's my fault for everything, everything's my fault."

"It's not your fault, Ash. It's mine. And i should be the one saying sorry. I'm sorry for not being good enough." Michael sighed he hated feeling like this he hated feeling sorry but he couldn't help it he always had self-pity and he hated it.

"N-no, you can't be sorry Mikey only me you are so perfect and you are worth everything. Its me i'm the fucked up o-one... I'm bipolar and i can't control it and i know it's not an excuse for everything I've done to you but i do love you Michael, your everything i could have ever wanted same for Calum and Luke you guys are my world." Ashton let tears roll down his face as he didn't want to hold anything back he didn't want to be dominant in this moment he just wanted to be Ashton, not the bipolar and dominate Ashton but the real one, the scared Ashton.

"W-what happened?" Michael stuttered out he hated seeing people so sad it makes him feel like it was his fault.

"M-my f-father abused me and my family and i tried so hard to keep them safe but i couldn't and now i'm exactly like him, i'm the monster now Michael i... hurt... you i actually hurt you." Ashton cried "i can't believe actually I hurt you Mikey."

Michael didn't know what to say he was shocked to see Ashton, the big strong Ashton brake like this but then again a lot of people built upon an act just like Ashton, Ashton tried to prove that he's strong and he's fine but he's not, just like Michael.

"I love you Michael Clifford and no matter what happens i will always love you. I love you because your smart, funny, beautiful and worth the whole world. You deserve so much and i want to be your dom again so i can prove to you that im good... im not a m-monster... im n-not him i p-promise." Ashton stuttered he just wanted Michael to know that he is so beautiful and that he's not his father, he refuses to be him. He loves his subs so much, he loves Michael and Luke not to mention his partner in crime: Calum. Ashton loves all three of them equally and nothing will ever change that.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Hey Loves, that was that chapter sorry it was pretty bad but I'm physically dying with this sickness and now my mom is forcing me to go to school tomorrow so that's fun.

Comment of what you guys thought about this chapter. Please don't be afraid to comment, the more comments I do get it always makes me feel like people do like the book and it gives more confidence in writing I guess.

Thank you, guys!