🥀Epilogue🥀

Hey, guys so this is the last part of this story and I'm so sad it's ending ah!

I'm sorry for not putting smut at the ending the last chapter but I just didn't want to write it sorry. 

Anyway go check out my other books and hope you guys like the ending of this book. I want to say thank you for everything I never really thought this book would get a lot of views but it did and I'm so happy thank you and love you guys. 

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Michael was getting ready in their master bedroom. The sub was buttoning up his shirt as Luke came bouncing into the room with a smile on his face.

"Hey baby," Luke called as he kissed Michael's cheek.

It's been 3 years since Michael and Luke got adopted by Calum and Ashton. Michael and Ashton have been going to therapy for their health and after a year they both turned everything around and became happier. Ashton still has his breakdowns sometimes, but they never happened often.

Michael got rid of those dark thoughts in his head. Calum, Ashton, and Luke helped him believe he was beautiful, and all the bad thoughts were just in his head.

"Lukey," Michael laughed as Luke kissed at his neck."Stop."

"Ok, ok come on, they're waiting for us." Luke rushed Michael.

Michael finished buttoning the buttons and held Luke's hand as they descended the stairs. Ashton and Calum gasped as they saw their subs. "You guys are beautiful," Calum spoke as he grabbed Michael's hand softly while Ashton took Luke's hand in his.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The sun was setting in the background as the waves crashed onto the shore.

The four boys were seated on the beach as they relaxed and cuddled into each other.

"I love this," Luke spoke as he had his eyes closed just listening to the waves.

"Ya." Michael agreed.

Calum and Ashton looked at each other and smiled, having a little conversation though not even talking.

"Let's go for a walk," Calum suggested.

"Alright." The two subs said in sync.

Michael's pale feet were in the cold water as the sand sunk in between his toes.

Michael heard a gasp that came out of Luke's mouth. The older sub was quick to turn around as his hand flew to his face.

"I know that when we first got you guys we were so rude to you Michael and we loved Luke, but in reality, we loved both of you and nothing will change that. These past 3 years have been the best of our lives and we want to have more with you guys," Ashton spoke softly as his eyes glazed over with unshed tears.

"Will you, Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford do us the honor of marrying us?" Calum smiled.

"Yes!" The subs laughed as the tears spilled onto their pale cheeks.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

That was 6 months ago as now the two subs were wearing their tuxes waiting for the cue for them to go in.

Darryl and Andrew held their sons with smiles on their faces from just seeing how happy they were.

The music started and the doors opened as they started walking.

Luke and Michael didn't care about anyone in the room as the four boys all made eye contact. Nobody in the room mattered, what mattered was the subs and doms as they will be marrying the love of their lives.

Once they got to the top the music stopped and they all held each other's hand. The priest started speaking, but Michael couldn't hear all he could do was look into the hazel eyes that were across him.

The sparkle of happiness that he could clearly see in the deep brown eyes, hazel eyes and the ocean blue eyes. He knew he had the same sparkle in his as well.

"Michael Clifford do you take, Ashton Fletcher Irwin, Calum Thomas Hood, and Luke Robert Hemmings as your lawfully wedded husbands?" The male said.

"I do," Michael spoke through his happy tears.

"Then you may kiss the grooms."

Michael was caught off guard as lips slammed onto his. He knew it was Ashton's as Ashton was in front of him. Calum and Luke kissed as well as people cheered for the new husbands.

"I love you guys so much," Michael whispered.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Ahh its over! I know it was pretty cliche for an ending but its happy and I'm proud of it. Thank you guys for 9K it's so surreal!

This was so amazing to write thank you guys so much for reading it means the world to me. Go check out my other books!