🥀30🥀

^*Fetus 5sos!*^

^*Fetus 5sos!*^

This chapter is pretty crappy and this so so short, I'm sorry.   :(

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The Lockers slamming shut made his heart beat faster as his anxiety climbed up his skin.

Luke held Michael's hand as they walked down the hallway together. After Michael's parents showed up, Luke never left his side. He was afraid, he never wanted anyone to hurt Michael again.

Michael felt like he couldn't breathe, he didn't want to see Tony today. He couldn't deal with him today all he really wanted was to be home with his doms.

Luke left Michael to go to his class.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The lilac-haired boys' nerves were getting worse as tried to focus on what the teacher was teaching, he just couldn't do it his mind was elsewhere.

The sub could see the teacher's lips moving but he couldn't hear anything he was just staring blankly at the teacher not hearing anything that flew out of her mouth.

The bell rang signaling that period 3 was over. Michael walked down the hallway hanging his head down as his eyes looked at his shoes.

The greyed eyes bully came up to him and started making fun of him. As Michael was getting angrier he couldn't really hear what Tony was saying.

"Hey, Fag are you listening to me," Tony whispered yelled at Michael as he pushed him into the lockers.

Michael couldn't handle it as he swung his fists at Tony knocking him to the ground. The sub was quick to straddle to the boy and kept hitting him not carrying as people made a circle around them chanting them on.

Tony pushed Michael off and started punching him back. As some of Tony's friends came and help them punch Michael, Luke came in as he pushed the boys off Michael and held them back from getting at Michael.

The older sub was too into his own mind to realize the consequences as he kept fucking up Tony's face as his fits came crashing down on the grey-eyed boys face.

"Is this want you wanted Tony! You wanted me to fight back so here it is, fight back bitch!" Michael yelled "I'm sick and tired of everyone hating me! I did nothing wrong to you! I just want to be good enough!"

"You're a fucking bitch Tony, ugh i want to kill you so much, i wanna squeeze your neck until you pass out from the lack of oxygen," Michael said as he put his hands around the boy's neck.

Principle Smith came running down the hallway and pushed through the children and pulled Michael off of Tony and grabbed them both. "My office. Now." He growled. "And everyone back to class now!"

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Michael was sitting in the office waiting for his doms to pick him up. He knew he fucked up badly he didn't mean to hurt Tony... ok maybe a little but his mind was blank he couldn't think, he kind of blacked out and everything happened.

He heard the door slam open and he knew that it was Ashton and Calum coming in, he knew they would be pissed.

"Hello, Mr. Hood and Mr. Irwin, Michael Clifford as started a fight as you have been told and now is suspended for 2 weeks."

Ashton looked at Michael with so much anger that it scared the little sub as his body started shaking, Calum sees this and whispered in Ashton's ear.

The oldest Dom left and went to go cool down somewhere, he didn't want to hurt Michael.

"Come on Michael." Calum said sternly.

Michael whimpered as he heard his name being called, he hated how Calum didn't use his pet name and just called him Michael, no Mikey just Michael.

"Let's go Michael, now, your in so much trouble."

"I know."

Michael knew he was getting punished.

"Tell me what happened ok i want to hear your side of the story," Calum said as he looked at Michael when they got inside the car.

"Tony was being really mean to me today and i lost my cool i'm sorry Master i am, i didn't mean to hurt him like that i didn't mean it i just lost it and i don't know.... I'm sorry." Michael cried.

"Its ok love i know it was an accident i already told the principal what Tony has been doing and he's going to be expelled they don't tolerate bullying ok, but i'm afraid you still need to be punished ok." Calum kissed Michael.

"Ok Master, i'm sorry again."

"Its ok baby."

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Im sorry! Its so short ugh i feel so bad but it's better than nothing i guess.