🥀13🥀

This chapter is going to be shorter I'm sorry ;( Also a small smut scene

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

It's been a couple of days since Michael was locked up in the isolation room. He still got nightmares every night but other that he's fine.

Michael has been hanging out with Frank and Gerard more. He's really happy when he with them.

Michael was hanging out at the cafe that Frank and Gerard owned.

"How are you really, Mikey?" Frank asked as Gerard was working; the cafe was pretty busy.

"I'm fine I guess." Michael faked a smile.

Frank gave Michael a look that said 'I know your lying so you better tell me'

Michael sighed as he didnt know what to say he was still hurt by having replayes of Dean in the back of his head and it also hurt his fragile little heart when Ashton kind of got harsher towards him if that was even possible.

"I'm just... why do you even like me?"

Frank was taken back by the question. How could he not like Michael? He was so beautiful. "I like you because your beautiful, kind and look exactly like a kitten."

Michael smiled, nobody has really said that to him, it was usually directed towards Luke.

"Why do you ask Mikey?" Frank asked.

"Oh it's just that nobody really like me before, it was usually just my best friend Luke." Michael said as he let out a sigh.

"Well that's not true. I like you for you, kitten, and so does Gerard." Frank smiled.

Michael didn't know what came over him, he just smashed his lips onto Franks. Frank never pulled back but deepen the kiss.

Michael never stopped, it felt so right.

Gerard came over and cleared his throat with a smile playing on his lips. "Here's your food my beautiful people that I love dearly."

Frank put his bigger hand on Michael's thigh very close to his clothed member. Frank looked at Michael asking for permission as Michael nodded slightly.

The hazel eyed man moved his hand over Michaels clothed member and unzip the zipper and took a hold of Michaels dick.

"What if people see?" Michael mumbled.

"Nobody will." Frank whispered as he rubbed the green-eyed boy's dick.

Mike bit his lip as he kept moans at bay.

"F-faster."

The black haired man speed up his hand movement as the faux blonde thrusted his hips up into Franks hand trying to be discrete.

"I-im g-gonna -" Michael couldn't continue his sentence as Gerard came over and 'dropped' a fork on the ground and replaced Franks hand with his mouth.

Michael moaned a little as he felt Gerard's warm mouth on him.

"I-im," Michael started but was cut off my Frank whispering in his ear.

"Go ahead baby, cum for me." Frank kissed Michael's earlobe.

Michael bit his hand as he came into Gerard's mouth.

Gerard got up from the ground as he licked his lips.

"Yummy, what a great appetizer. Can I get you guys anything else?" A smirk playing at his lips.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

"He did what!?"

Michael pulled the phone from his ear as Leila screamed into the phone. "Yes Leila they did, it felt really good."

"Obviously! It was a blow job and hand job, not to mention it was at a cafe."

"Ya well," Michael smiled but frowned as he though something. "I'm cheating on my doms!"

"No you're not Mikey," Michael could practically hear the eye roll in her voice.

"Yes i am."

"Your not Michael, they hurt you mentally. They're not your doms ok? Frank and Gerard are better for you trust me."

"I don't know Leila"

Michael and Leila talked some more and then they left because Leila had to go out on a date with Morgan.

Michael is going to be honest, he was jealous of Morgan and Leila's relationship. It was perfect and his relationship with his doms were trash, well was there even a relationship... not really.

Michael couldn't help still feel like he cheated on them with Frank and Gerard. He couldn't help it, it was just a feeling, he knew that they didn't care for him but he still cheated on his doms and now Michael was hating himself even more than he already did.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Sorry, its short ugh. But.... Yay Michael, Frank, and Gerard smut! (Plz create a ship name lol my friend and I couldn't come up with any)