🥀17🥀

Warning: Talks about rape.

*And i know that Lauren and Harry aren't this official age i just wanted to make them a little older*

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Ashton was well.... not really anything he couldn't pinpoint what he was feeling. He was sad, hurt, angry and really everything but happy.

Ashton hated what he became, he promised himself that he wouldn't turn out like his father and that's exactly what he is; his father.

Harold Irwin was a horrible man, he hurt his sub and technically raped his sub. Anne Irwin was a sweet human being, she was just paired with a horrible and monstrous dom. Anne didn't really want kids at the time, she was only 17 when she gave birth to Ashton and only 5 years later Lauren Irwin was born and then Harry Irwin. All of her kids weren't planned, Harold just made her have sex with him and he didn't wear protection.

Ashton was beaten by his so called 'father' and all he wanted at a young age was to be good enough for him.

When Ashton was 5, he was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and he couldn't control his temper, it came out of nowhere.

Anne loved her children no matter what but she was so afraid that her eldest would turn out like Harold, she didn't want him to become the very monster he was afraid of.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Ashton drove over to his parents house to ask his mother for advice.

Anne welcomed her eldest son with open arms with a smile on her face. Ashton's smile faded as he saw the bruises that littered her perfect tan skin.

"Ma," Ashton said as he hugged her.

"I'm fine Ashy, i'm fine. Come on in, Lauren and Harry will be so happy to see you." Anne smiled widely.

Ashton sighed but let it go and walked in the house. He knew that his father was out at this time getting drunk with his buddies.

"Hey Ashy!" Lauren smiled and hugged her older brother.

Ashton felt awful he looked at his siblings and mom and saw bruises on their faces, Lauren and Harry didn't have a lot like their mother but they shouldn't have any to begin with.

Lauren was 17 and harry was 13, Lauren was a dom and Harry was a sub. Lauren was looking for a sub at the moment but couldn't really find the right one while Harry had only 2 years left, then he would have to leave to a sub sanctuary.

Ashton was worried about his youngest sibling, Harry was too shy of a sub he was worried that he would end up with a bad dom.

"So why are you here hunny?" Anne asked as she cooked dinner and Ashton helped.

"I fucked up ma," Ashton said. He started cutting the carrots faster and harder until Anne put her delicate hand over his bigger ones.

"What did you do baby?" Anne was worried about him.

"I hurt him." Ashton whimpered when he thinks back to what he did to Michael, he wanted to hit someone, he needed to get that feeling of guilt out he couldn't handle it, he was drowning in it.

"You hurt who?"

"My sub Michael." Anne was so hurt that her son would do that but she knew that deep down Ashton was a wonderful and kind hearted person, he just had a disorder that made him angry he couldn't help it and she understood that.

"Why?" Anne whispered.

"He reminded me of me, ma. He was so fragile and sad and I just snapped ever memory came back." Ashton broke down in tears as his mother confronted him.

"It's okay."

"It's not going to be ok Ma, it's not. I hurt him and now he's gone, he doesn't want me anymore." Ashton cried.

Ashton told her everything from how he was so bad to him. Anne was devastated in her son, she was hurt that her kind son would do something this horrible. She knew that her biggest fear came true, Ashton did become the monster that she calls a dom. She knows that Ashton isn't fully like him yet which is good Ashton still has that sympathy bone in his body she knew that Ashton still was that scared little boy trying to protect his family from the monster living under his bed but in this case, the monster was his father.

"Baby it's ok Michael is fine and maybe i know you don't want to hear this but maybe Michael deserves to be with Frank and Gerard if he's happy, let him be happy baby you can't keep him from being happy," Anne said as she kissed his forehead.

"I want him to be happy with me though Ma and i ruined it i ruined everything for him." Ashton cried, he knew he fucked up big time and now he lost his other sub. He just couldn't help it when he looked into those big sad green eyes. Michael reminded Ashton of himself the way he would cower away from his father trying to get away from his before Harold would hit him. Michael reminded Ashton of the way for all of his childhood, he was bullied at school and teased for having a father who hated him it was horrible and having his disorder never helped. Michael was the only one he could hurt he felt like if he hurt Michael all of his pain and suffering would go away and it was stupid to believe that but his mind is fucked up and all he wants is Michael to be happy but he wants him to be happy with him and well... that's never going to happen because he screwed up big time.

"I'm scared, Ma." Ashton cried as he snuggled closer to his mother, he's done trying to be the powerful dom because he's not on the inside he's just a sad, scared broken little boy.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Well... I'm sad, my Ashy is sad.

Alright, I just wanted to show you guys his past and his disorder that he has had.