🥀16🥀

^^My cute wittle baby^^

I have zero ideas what courts are like so... it's not the best, sorry

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

It was the court day. Michael was shaking, he wanted to leave him Gerard and Frank.

The judge was very scary looking. Michael couldn't look her in the eye she was a scary dominant.

Luke and Calum both gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before it started.

"We are here today because Gerard Way and Frank Iero declare that they wanted full custody of Michael Clifford." The judges voice boomed.

Michael couldn't breathe, he felt like this was going to fail and Ashton would punish him. It hurt how is mind always turned to think that everyone was out to get him.

"Can we please have Michael Clifford come up to the stand."

Michael shakley got up and walked up to the seat and sat down.

"What made you decide to leave Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood in the first place, Mr. Clifford?" The lawyer asked

Michael took a shaky breath "I want to leave because they don't treat me with the right respect that I deserve"

"Yes we get that but why cheat on your doms now." The judge smirked a bit "That's illegal."

"I-i know but Ashton put me insolation when it was marked off, they treated me like i was a slave." Michael whimpered at the end.

"Doms can do whatever they want with you, your a sub."

"Subject." Michaels lawyer stepped in.

"Sustains." The judge says.

"What else did they do to you Mr.Clifford?" Ashton's lawyer asked as he walked towards Michael.

"They made me do all of the chores in the house with no help, they never treated me like a sub, they treated me like i was nothing. They never gave me the attention a sub needs, they never gave me the sexual attention that a sub needs as well." Michael said, he hated to admit it but he was sexualy frustraded they never did anything with him.