fight

Gajeel POV
    For the past weeks, maybe more I've only managed very few conversations with my girlfriend Levy, a shrimp with beautiful blue hair and a bright smile that I instantly feel in love with.
   We had been together for no more then 6 months  and things really didnt look that good, even though she was always sweet, her responses were reduced, she never spoke first, wasnt consistent with her words.
   But tonight would be different. I thought walking up the gravel road to Levys house, a small tiny home for a small tiny girl. I sighed and knocked on the door.
   "Who is it." She hollered.
   "Its Gajeel."
   "Doors unlocked." I grunted. 
   "Really." I mumbled annoyed she didnt bother just coming to the door.
  Stepping inside the home, I noticed the curtains were pulled and only a few lamps were on, I followed the only bright light to her room, where she sat in her chain in the corner of the room, her fire place lit giving the room a sense of coziness.
   "I just got back from the job." I said leaning against the door. Levy peeked up and slightly smiled.
   "I'm glad your back," and she went back to her book.
   Instead of making conversation again I stood there in the room looking at her for so long, not one peep but the pages of her book turning.
   "What is this levy." I shook my head going to her bed sitting down on it.
   "Hm?" She said lowering her book.
   "Would you like to explain to me why your this totally different person who doesnt care to be around me anymore." I caught her eye and she hesitated before speaking.
   "I've just been busy is all." She said, I frowned.
   "With."
   "A project."
   "Care to tell me more?"
   "I mean, its something dumb but has taken up at lot of my time." She had her book resting on her lap now. Her attention on me, but for some reason felt like she was somewhere else.
   "Can you show me?" I gently asked.
   "No."
   "Whys that." I blushed from rejection. 
   "Cause it's just something I'm not comfortable with right now."
   "Your not comfortable with me?" I asked standing up, she did aswell feeling the argentcy in my voice.
   "Its not that! It's just....well I'm not sure." She fell silent as so did I.
   Weeks, at least 2 months, and she hasent kissed me, and I yearned for it, i missed her. She wasn't here.
   "Are ya still happy." We both were silent.
   "I really havent thought about that for awhile."
   "Well that explains were I stand. Look I dont understand what's going, why your acting like this, but," I walked over to her bending down to her level placing my hand on her cheek. "You can talk to me." I said looking at her, her expression was blank with a hint of something else, not love.
   "You should go, its late Gajeel."
   "I don't want to go, not this time." I remained where I stood as she pressured,  she flinched and burrowed her brows.
   "I'm completely fine now will you please go." She sat back down in her seat and stuffed her book in her face.
   "What the hell levy?! Talk to me!" I yelled out, her face burned with frustration but ignored my demands.
   This was so ridiculous and couldnt let myself get so caught up with my feelings, out of frustration I grabbed the book out her hands. Putting It out of reach, immediately she reacted. 
    "You give that back to me!"
   "I will not." I said trying to keep my cool. She scratched at my clothes.
   "That book is important Gajeel ugh your such an airhead!" She yelled out.
   "Funny." I said out loud, "that's the most emotion you've given me in 2 months." I felt an immense of hurt that this dumb book had her in a trance, no longer my job anymore. I sighed and without effort threw the book in the fire and started my way out the door. The voice of levy cursing and scrambling around her room filled the room.
     "Dont bother calling anymore." She yelled at me, I slightly tilted my head.
    "Was already planning on it." Walking out I  slammed the door shut behind me.

Obviously these short stories will be more happy but should I make levy explain herself? Get them back together for a "fight part 2" or what. Anyways onto the next story