mistletoe

"Hi Gajeel! I'm glad you could make it!" Mira Jane was right there in front of the guild doors as I entered. I gruffed.
    "Ain't got anything better to do." I proceeded into the hall, lights hung from the ceiling and there were people scattered everywhere, it was full of guild members all laughing with drinks in their hands and smiles on there hands. A huge Christmas tree was in the corner with multiple presents, huge and small. And there were few people exchanging presents. A arm was suddenly wrapped around my shoulder.
   "Merry chirstmas Gajeel!" Gray said, a cheesy smile on his big head. I jeered his arm off of me.
  "Yeah, merry chirstmas or whatever." I mumbled.
  "What's got you so down. Can't you ever smile.
  "Holidays arnt my thing. Never saw the point in them."
   Gray took a drink out of his cup. "Is anything your thing?"
  Yeah there was, a thing, a thing for a girl, who I noticed in the moment was with all the girls, her blue hair glossy and covered her shoulders, since I had gotten here her hair had been getting longer. She wore a Santa hat and a red short dress.
   "Should have known." Gray chuckled, I then realized I was staring right at her.
   "Don't get any ideas ice princess."
   "Hey everyone! We are playing a game, anyone is welcome to join!" Mira yelled out.
   "You coming? Levy is sitting alone." Gray started over. I shook my head. "Wait nevermind." He said, I whipped my head over to where Levy sat on the couch in the middle, side by side to her was Freed and Droy. I hesitated before heading over, just to keep an eye open for her.
   "Okay the game is, I tell a story and when I say left you give the gift in your hands to the person to your left. Same for the right. Ready!? Let's begin."
   The game lasted 5 minuets when the story was over and I was left with a present, inside was air fresheners and body wash. Others around me socialized about what they got and I sat quietly.
   "hehehehe. Heyyyy Freeeeedd." I heard flame brain say, I looked over slightly to see Natsu standing behind the couch between Freed and Levy, suddenly he held up a mistletoe. Right over their heads.
  "Oh dear, well, levy I'm a traditional man." Freed said, Levy giggles.
  "I don't mind really." She then leaned into Freed and they shared a semi quick kiss on the lips.
   I immediately stood up and walked away, uncomfortable with myself that the sight of her kissing another guy made me feel sick. She wasn't even mine. I went to the bar and ordered eggnog, catching a break from the chaos I seemed to relax and kinda enjoy the party, I had walked over to Wendy since she was also as introverted as I was and we got to talking about the techniques we used to use our Dragon Slayer magic, only breeds existed for me Wendy, Laxus and Natsu.
  "Yeah I just got a book on for some throwing knifes, thought it would look good for my performance." Then Erza comes over and puts herself in the conversation about weaponry. 
  "You see Wendy, how I learned mist about knife throwing I read a lot of Darwin Yoou."
  "Darwin Yoou? I love that author!" Levy had come over and stood next to me, she looked up and met my eyes.
  "Merry Christmas Gajeel!" She smiled and I blushed. 
  "Happy Holidays shrimp." I patted at her head and we proceeded with the conversation. 
  We were all acting like adults and talking about grown up issues with Natsu, being his childish self some how crept over and stood inches from me and levy.
  "Gajeel you look too tense, Levy should help ya out." His voice made me freeze as I know what now was over my head, as well as Levy's. I shot my eyes to hers and she was staring back at me, neither of us laughing.
  "Don't leave her hanging Gajeel!" Wendy said.
I gulped and bent down to her height, I placed a hand on her neck and leaned in, as did she, for now were kissing, it was quick but we slowly pulled away, her lips were addicting I wanted to dive right back in. Levy then turned to Natsu.
  "Stop making me kiss people Natsu!" She snatched the mistletoe from him and Natsu sighed in disappointment, and walked off. I chuckled.
   "Serves him right." I said.
   "Now where were we?" Levy said trying to reboot the conversation we were all in just a moment before.
   But the whole time I couldn't help but re think about the kiss, how soft she was, I had zoned out for the rest of the group conversation when I tiny hand waved over my face.
   "Earth to Gajeelll." Levy said. I blinked and looked at her. "The party ended."
   "Oh, well, nice party I guess." I said as we both started out the doors. As I was about to part ways from her Levy stopped me.
  "I ah, I have a present for you." She said. I flinched.
   "I didn't get you anything though."
   "That's okay, just close your eyes. Please?"
   "Okay shorty okay." I shut my eyes as I heard noises of her placing something down.
   "Can I open my eyes yet?"
   "Ah hmm yeah." She said
   I opened them to be at eye level qith levy, her cheeks were red and she had this weird smile on her face, her hand was stretched up and looking up II saw she was holding a mistletoe over our heads. I went back to her face and was at a loss of words.
  "I know you like me Gajeel, not to say that in a selfish matter, but it's hard not to listen to what gray says about you, but I like you too!"
   I stood there with my mouth open.
   "Kiss me Gajeel." She said, without another plead I took her into my arms and crashed my lips to hers, kissing her like I should have the first time I got to kiss her, I kissed her deeply and then put my hands in her hair, catching little breaths in between our lips.
   "This is the best gift I've ever gotten." I whispered. Levy smiled.
  "Merry Christmas you big cutie."
  "With pleasure levy."

Merry Christmas!!! Hope you got really awesome presents and sorry if this is shit.  Was a last minute story :)