a steamy phone call

WARRRNNNINNNGGGGGG this is a smut, you may get horny, be aware. Lol just playing but still, it's dirty

Levy POV
It was late when I woke up, nearly 1:30, the nightmare of losing Gajeel had woken me up in a panic, when he went on trips I always felt worried, but it had been weeks since I had seen him, two and a half and it was taking a toll on me, physically at least.
For a moment I thought about a time where we got reckless in the bed I was in right now, I bit my lip thinking about his hands on me, his eyes, the intensity, I sat up in bed groaning, this dummy...
I then took a glance over to my phone sitting on my night stand, but then shook my head.

"Try and stay from calling me during these trips, it makes me anxious, just text me k? If you need to call, connect to Lily."

I sighed as I looked again at my phone, I missed his voice, his chuckle, and i missed his grunts and growls, just then a heat arose from my section and I formed a grin watching my phone.
"Fuck it." I said snatching my phone off the table taking the covers off me and dialing his number.
The first ring went through, was I really gonna do this.
The second ring, wait..what exactly am I doing?
The third ring, what am I thinking!?
The fourth ring, I'm gonna hang up now
"Its 1:30 in the morning." I heard a gruff tired voice say, just hearing his voice turned me on, I let out a giggle.
"H-hey babe. I ah, I know I'm sorry I called so late."
"Everything okay?" I pulled my hair behind my hair.
"Ah, yeah, everything is good, um, kinda."
"Whyd you call?"
"Um, out of curiously when will you be coming back." There was a pause.
"I think in the next few days, did you call just for that?"
"Noo, I ah." I pulled my legs closer. "I miss you." I said in a hush.
"I miss you too Shrimp, if you want you can call tomorrow-"
"Not like that, I mean, I...I miss something about you Gajeel." I started to get hot.
"What is that?" His voice perked up a little, sounding like he was sitting up.
"Your cock." I said, I pulled the phone away and cupped my mouth keeping me from giggling then put my phone back to my ear.
"Oh really?" His voice sounded sinister, his voice was raspy and deep, my smile was from ear to ear.
"I miss it so much."
"What do you miss about it." He asked.
"Well, I miss how deep it goes when it's in my mouth." I heard a chuckle coming from his side. "I miss it pounding in me."
"I could tear you in half with my dick." I giggled, my body felt needy and needed to be touxhed.
"I wish you were home, it's been so long, dont you wanna come back here and ravish me?" I asked, a low growl came out of his breath.
"You have no idea, your so sexy it kills me."
"I want you." I said lowly, the fact that I was making him horny on the phone excited me.
"Touch yourself." He demanded, I flinched. "Okay." I untied my shorts and pulled them off, slowly rubbing my clit, I inhaled deeply and let out a sly moan.
"I'm touching myself Gajeel." I said biting my lip.
"Me too." He said, I smiled and moaned a little more as I picked up my pace.
"You sound so cute, I bet your a little dirty mess."
"I am, I miss your fingers inside me." I let out another moan as I heard his grunt a bit.
"Finger yourself baby." He said, happily I trusted a finger Inside me, lurching my hips and slightly panting.
"I feel so good." I breathed out, "mm I cant wait for you to come home." I fingered myself quickly.
"When I come home I'm going to fuck you so hard and good you wont be able to get up without my help, would you like that." I moaned fairly loadly thinking about him doing all kinda of things to me.
"Yes, I want to ride you when you get home, and do me all night."
"Fuck levy." He yelled through the phone. His moan triggered another moan in me.
"I'm gonna cum." I whimpered and in a few moments I reached my climax yelling out, while I was coming down from my high I heard gajeel though the phone hitting his too.
We sat on the phone for a minuet or two in silence collecting ourselves.
"Your so in for it when I get back." He said. I laughed.
"Okay, thankyou for answering the phone."
"Oh it was my pleasure. Literally, get some good sleep cause you wont be able to sleep in a comfy position anytime soon."
"Goodnight." I said and we hung up, I sighed and relaxed in my sheets, falling asleep.

The next day came along and I was sitting in my library, the lights were dim and the fire was going. It was around 3 maybe and I had cooped myself in, reading new books I had collected on a recent job when I heard foot steps on my front porch, I shifted my head over to the noise, flinching as I heard the door un lock and open. Who could be here? I did lock it.
I shifted myself more into my chair as I heard doors opening, getting closer, my heart was going at a slight race as the foot steps came to my door and opened.
"Gihi."
My heart was now racing faster then ever.

I love the suspense at the end dont you? I thought since it was the 10th short story I would include a lemon :)