lil lev

"Thankyou so much Gajeel for letting me test on you." Freed said with a gaze in his eyes, he held a bigass book in one hand and a pen in the other. We were in the guild hall.
  "No problem. What's this for again?" I stood in front of him.
  "Its a youth spell, to make master temporarily young again, it's my birthday gift from me to him."
  "Weird, so what I'll be like 15 again? For how long?"
  "It will last about 24 hours and yeah just about, if that's the age you desire."
  "Whatever." I grunted. "Just get started.
  "I'll count to 3."
A moment went by. "1"
A few more moments went by "2"
More moments passed and I felt impatient. "Hurry it up!-"
  "Solid Script Youth!" He jabbed his pen in the direction.
  "Wait I wasnt ready!" My brain immediately turned my arms iron shielding myself from the bigass word "youth" coming at me.
  I felt it deflect off me with a jolt, shutting my eyes shut I heard it hit the wood panels, people were shouting when it finally stopped.
  I slowly opened my eyes and my arms turned back normal.
  "Freed what the hell." I looked at him but he was looking past me, eyes wide open, the guild hall was dead silent when a roar tore in the thin air.
  Spinning around to prepare to fight, I saw the guild hall doors open, with no one there.
  "WHAAAAAAAAAA." That same sound before, but it wasn't a beast.
  Looking down I saw a baby, with bigass brown eyes and blue wild hair. The little girl was sitting crying her head off.
  "Is...that.." I began. Lucy rushed passed, along with Mira, and Erza....and Juvia.
  "LEVY!" Lucy gently picked up levy from the ground and cradled her.
  "Freed what happened?" Lucy asked.
  "My spell must have been stronger than I thought. But look! It gave her a new baby outfit."
  "She looks so cute with this yellow bow oh my gosh!" Mira was cooing at levy and Erza smiled down at the baby with a weird look on her face. Like she was the mother.
  "Juvia thinks Levy is so cute! Her tiny fingers! Oh!" Levy laughed when she took Juvias finger that was about to touch her.
  "Can I hold her??" Wendy ran over. Lucy nodded and handed over levy who has a smile on her soft face. After a moment she was passed to Juvia, then Erza, Mira and back to Lucy.
  "Do you wanna hold her gajeel." Lucy looked over at me. I hadn't said a word and when I looked down at levy I couldn't hold it in anymore and busted into laughter.
  "Wha..what's the big idea? Why are you laughing." Lucy demanded.
  "GIIHIIIIII COME ON LOOK AT HER SHE LOOKS RIDICULOUS." I doubled over coughing on my laugh.
  "You jerk she does not! Hold her!" She approached me with levy in her arms. Backing away slowly.
  "I dont want to hold her!"
  "Stop being a baby and just hold her. She doesnt bite." It was like a blink of an eye and she was in my hands. Her huge eyes looking into mine.
  "Uh." I slowly pulled her closer to me, levy put her hands in my hair and rested her head on my shoulder.
  "AWWWWWWWW." All the girls said in sync, I felt heat rise up in my face.
  "Looks she likes youu." Lucy said smiling. I rolled my eyes hard.
  "Whatever blonde. Freed change her back."
  "Didnt you hear me earlier? The spell wears off in 24 hours."
  "Well that sucks for you levy." I softly said. "Take her someone."
  "No you take her. For laughing at her. You need to learn to be around kids anyways." Lucy said. All the girls nodded.
  "Me?! I dont have a fucken clue what do with a kid."
  "You can start by stop cussing. Bye gajeel have fun!" Lucy ran out the guild hall and once I turned to look for the other girls they all disappeared too.

   "What to do with you." Baby levy was laying on my couch, her legs in the air and a "binki" in her mouth that I made from aluminum.  I stood above her watching closely.
  "Ah, how about some cartoons." Picking up the remote I powered up the TV, hastily looking for some kid shows till I found Sprout.
   I plunged myself on the couch with levy now propped up with her eyes fixed on the screen. Sighing I leaned my head back and started to close my eyes. Very slowly when I left pressure on my thigh.
  "What tha hell."my hand started to turn to an iron club for I was never touched on the thigh. Baby levy crawled onto my lap.
  "What are you doing kid." I waited for a response then realizing she couldn't reply back to me. I groaned and relaxed back into my earlier position. Levy relaxed onto my chest and we laid there for who knows how long when I then closed my eyes.
  "Ohhhhhh!! Dont smilleeee DONT SMILLLLEEEE OOO YOUR SMILINGG!" My eyes were bolted open to see Lily, I'm his big form tossing levy in the air. Her bright blue locks bouncing.
  "Be careful!" I scrambled to my feet as lily held levy by his hip.
  "Good evening Gajeel, I found this creature on your lap chewing on your hair just a moment ago. Who is she?"
  "You cant tell? It's obviously levy. Fucking Freed turned her into a baby and I'm in charge of her for 24 hours."
  "So you thought falling asleep on tur job was a good idea. She must be starving! Dont you wanna miss levy I'll make you the best kiwi slices you've ever had." Lily proceeded to the kitchen leaving me standing there with my eye twitching. Clearly no one is phased but just me.
    I sat down across the table peering at her, her tiny hands squishing fruit between her fingers, her face covered in slimy kiwi.
  "Feed her." Lily said handing me a spoon.
  "Uh, ok." I shoveled a spoon full of mashed kiwi and held it in front of levy.
  "Eat it." She stared at me.
  "Come on open your trap." I said roughly. Levy's face started to wrinkle.
  "Are you stupid? Like this." Lily snatched the spoon from me and looked at levy.
  "Okayyy sweet pea open wiiiiideee here comes the air a plannneee." He made noises with his mouth that made her laugh and ate the kiwi.
  "You try." I groaned as I tried again.
  "Alright....lev, please open upp awwww." And there it was she laughed again and ate the food. I chuckled watching her.
  "So, can you handle it from here?" Lily asked.
  "Yeah I'm sure." I kept my eyes on levy.
  "Do you ever imagine having a kid." Lily softly said. I didnt want to argue or yell at him for the personal question. But I thought about it.
  "I do, a family. One day. Hell if anyone would ever want that with me."
  "I think we both know who wants that more then you." I looked over at lily.
  "Who?" He nodded his head towards levy.
  "Oh...yeah your right I guess." Levy stopped eating and looked right at me.
  "You two would be a match made in heaven."
  "Lily why would you say that do you want to be thrown in a choke hold?" Me and levy held our stare, I began to fell nervous that normal levy could hear everything.
  "Cause you LIKKEEE HERRRRR." Lily sang. I broke the stare and threw myself at lily.
  "You fucking idiot! She can understand us!!" I had his head under my arm about to slam him.
  "No she cant shes a baby!" He took my other arm and twisted it.
  "She was staring at me when we were talking about her!" I kneed his stomach.
  "She isnt listening....gajeel smell the air." He wiggled out of my lock and shoved me off of him.
  "Shes pooping! Babies concentrate on anything when they poop!" I looked over at her, her eyes were on my chair. But she had a pained expression on her face and began to cry.
  "God it smells gross." I pinched my nostrils together. Lily picked her up carefully. "I'll handle it." Then started over to the bathroom. I on the other hand cleaned up her mess. Later on I walked over to the bathroom, seeing lily reaching over the bathtub. The faucet running.
  "Your not killin her are ya?" I leaned my body on the bathroom door.
  "No I'm just washing the smell off the poor girl. Imagine turning back to normal and smelling like...ugh."
  I sneered. "It was those kiwis you fed her."
  "Shut up." He said. I busted out laughing as walked over to the bath when levy started screaming.
  "What the." I covered my ears as she only screamed louder.
  "Gajeel go to the other room you just keep making a mess." He yelled
  "I didnt even fuckin do anything!" I yelled back barging out of the room, going to my room and slamming the door shut.
  "Fuck this I'm pumping some iron."

Part 2 next!