the club

Friday night was here, 8:35p.m and here I sat at my vanity putting my hair up into a high pony tail and applying lip gloss, my blue short hair looked like a puff ball, but matched my outfit, a black dress, with frills at the end and at the straps, I was pleased with the way I looked but jaw dropped when in my reflection saw Lucy come in, she wore a latex dress, red and her hair was curled, deep makeup and red lip. She smiled at me.
   "Oh stop this is nothing." She came over to me.
   "I know but you are just so good at looking good in anything. Is natsu  gonna be there?" I wiggled my eyebrows. She smiled and bit her lip a little.
   "I sure hope so, he's so unpredictable, but it's the hottest thing. Gah my heart!" Lucy sighed holding her heart and laughed.
   "I know who you want there." Lucy trailed off, I scoffed.
   "He'll be there, unfortunately."
   "Why so down about it?"
   "Cause...I don't know! I don't know to act around him. He makes me..." I was looking for a word. Confused? Frustrated?
  "..hot?" Lucy said in my ear, I shook my head and groaned.
"I guess you could say that? What am I gonna do if he talks to me." Lucy hummed as she took off her earrings.
  "Well, this whole thing is a girls night don't forget that. Try and focus on having a good time, its not like you've never spoken to him before, and hey? Who knows? Maybe by the end of the night your mouth will be around his-"
   "Thankyou Luce! For the advice." cutting her off saving me the pain of thinking about what she was about to describe. I checked my makeup and decided to make the pony tail a little messy by pulling out some loose hairs.
   "We should get going now." Lucy said walking out the room, I quickly followed out the door and out the house.

   "Oh gosh. It's packed." Lucy inhaled as we walked up to the line, wasn't bad but it was a little concerning space wise.
  "Will you be able to spot his pink hair inside." I giggled.
  "And his big smile yeah I definitely will." She blushed and walked forward as the line got shorter.
  After 10 minuets of waiting we were finally inside, it was definitely packed and music blarred the room, the smell was a combo of sweat and lime and lights flashed across everyone's faces. Eyes followed you, arms moved your shoulder to get by and hair trying to hit your face.
   "There's a table right there." We crossed the dance floor to sit side by side.
   "I see him!" Lucy screeched loud enough for me to hear her she nodded over to indeed a pink haired boy was dancing.
  "His hair is getting long." I yelled over the music, Lucy nodded and nudged me.
  "Not the only long thing."
  "Your such a dad!" I laughed at her joke.
  "You wanna dance?" Lucy yelled. I yelled back yes and we headed to the dance floor again, of course right next to Natsu.
  Not gonna lie, the music and being crammed with people around you was oddly such a rush you couldn't help yourself but dance, I made sure that i made ryrhm with the beat as I dancing. Raising my arms and swaying my hips and moving my head, Lucy was near me dancing along as well. As I danced I kept my eyes open but caught eyes with the wrong person at the right time.
   Gajeel had just came in, with Gray next to him, his cool expression made it seems like this was normal, but my eyes quickly went to the floor and so did my body. I managed to crawl myself off the dance floor and back to our table.
   "Drink?" A cocktail waitress offered, I grabbed two shots off the plate and took my shot, the other was for Lucy but decided to not wait and chug hers as well. They were served free so I doubt they had much alcohol.
   "Taking a break? You looked like you were having a pretty good time." Lucy handed me a full drink unaware I had shot down just a second ago, I sipped my drink.
   "I'm just about to go in for another round."
  "You better be." Lucy then walked over to Natsu and they went to the dance floor. 
  I sighed and stood up, adjusting my dress a figure hit my side, not a brush but enough for me to look up and realize it was Gajeel, he looked at me as he passed and I did aswell. My heart speed up for not reason, Lucy was right. He did make me hot.
  "S..sorry!" I yelled, he gave me a small smile, and walked off, I groaned and shook off uninterested gesture by the metalhead. I dunked the rest of my drink and went into the crowd.
   For the next 10 minuets I danced like crazy around random people, lights blinded me and my legs did there own thing. I was dancing with my eyes closed when I felt a pair of hands lightly touch my waist. I sharply inhale about to break free.
  "Relax." His voice some how bleed through all the noise and I heard it clear as day, I did as he said without question and I felt his body move against me.
   Not in a uncomfortable or akward way, but seemingly nice, the alcohol in my system made my body move before I even told it to, and I felt  myself get back into rythm, only this time, every so often I would lean back and feel his shoulder graze me. The experience gave me a rush of excitement and I decided to turn around and face him, the handsome guild mate of mine, his hair was so long, went down to his hips and his piercing reflected off the lights. He was so so hot.
   Gajeel smiled exposing his nice teeth as we continued to dance, we had our eyes locked as we rocked to the music.
  " I didn't think I would see you here." He said. I felt another rush of energy go through me, giggled and put my arms on his shoulders.
  "I didn't think I would even be here dancing with you either." I yelled laughing.  I couldn't keep my eyes off his face, is was so deep and set on me.
  "Why do you say that? Friends dance together." I shook my head giggling. 
  "NOO! it's cause...ahaha! Your just super hot!"
   Gajeel blinked at me and gave out a laugh. I frowned. 
   "You are!" I said demanding a answer back. We were half ass dancing at this point and suddenly I fell into his frame, my eyes felt super heavy.
   "Your a mess shrimp." He tugged at me to get off the dance floor.
   "No! Please, just dance with me a little longer." I managed to sit up enough to keep on dancing, I felt his hands grip securely on my hips and he danced as well.
   As we danced I realized that he thought I was totally drunk. I mean, I was pretty dizzy...yeah. just dizzy so what I did at this point didn't really matter. I went forward and started grinding against him, with one hand I took out my Pony tail and pressed myself against him.
   "Levy.." he said, I laughed and and looked at him.
   "It's okay, you can do it back."
  And he, he had a hold of my hip and collided with my groin with I motioned forward. The energy was hot and people surrounded us and so did the music, all I could focus was getting more and more out of this feeling of his physical touch, moment went by and I got so overwhelmed I felt myself moan, not loud to where anyone could hear but I was enjoying this too much for it to ever be friendly. I watched as our hips splashed together like waves.
   Our pace slowed as the song that was playing stopped, as soon as we completely stopped moving I moved to his eyes, which were looking right back at me, both of us had the same expression on our faces
  What the hell just happened
  "I..I'm sorry, I got really ahead of myself." I shyly said.
  "Let's get off the dancefloor." He lead the way.
  "Could we actually go outside? It's so loud!" I yelled. Gajeel lead the way or the back of the club.
   The air was super cool and felt so good against my sweaty body, that just got done riding on Gajeels.  I couldn't help but laugh. Gajeel stood next to me. 
   "Your full of suprises shrimp." He finally said that cut the silence.
  "I...guess I am." I folded my arms and looked out into rhe city.
  "Not a bad thing ya know, it was nice seeing another side of you."
  "Same here for you gajeel." I grinned up at him, his smile suddenly turned sinister.
  "You know what I didnt know you had a side to?"
  "What's that?"
  "Me."
   I bit my lip and realized that I had no logical escape to what I had said inside.
   "I don't understand."
   "Ya said it yourself that you thought I was super hot." He eyed my face as I looked down, shrugging. 
   "i.." I trailed off looking away, "it's not like your an ugly guy."
   "Come on Shrimp, look at my hot face, tell me how BEAUTIFUL I am." He started laughing and in that moment I turned to him again, Leaned in and kissed him, his body jerked a little and was shocked when I felt him kiss back, I lazily turned my head deepening the kiss and stood on my tip toes to put my arms around his neck.
   "You are beautiful Gajeel. To me." I inched away from him. Gajeel went in for another kiss, almost making it when the doors burst open.
   "Lev-oh...your.." Lucy was at the door looking at me and Gajeel, we backed away and and stared at her.
   "The club is closing, so.." she started. "I'll be right there." I answered back, she smiled and went back inside. I looked at him.
  "I'll see you at the guild sometime. Have a good night." I adjusted myself and was leaving with he caught my hand.
  "Hey."
  "Yeah?"
  "Let's grab a drink sometime." He blushed a little.
  "I-i would love that, how about tomorrow?" I started blushing aswell.
  "Sooner the better." I giggled and nodded.
  "It's a date. Goodnight." I gave him a smile before finding Lucy in the parking lot, she looked up at me waiting for me to spill.
  "I'm going on a date with him tomorrow." I laughed as she squealed and hugged me.
  "Okay so maybe you'll have your mouth around it tomorrow."
   "Lucy, whatever will I do with you."

This is super loooong. No regrets tho ;)