Party to Remember

Gajeel POV
    "For crying out loud another party Natsu? Nah I ain't going." I spun around and put my hands on the bar. We were at the guild on a Friday afternoon. Natsu groaned loudly.
    "AH COME ON GAJEEL, look, I will admit Erza took it to far last time we through a party."
    "Yeah no shit salamander. Had to take like 3 showers after that night." I looked over at him, we made eye contact for a moment remembering tbat nignt and we both started to chuckle. Hell it was a fun party, it could have ended prettier but I wont say I didnt enjoy myself, but that was only 2 weeks ago.
    "I dont know if I should come." Natsu sat next to me at the bar.
    "Well what if I tell you a certain blue haired girl is going?" I quickly found my eyes looking around for her making sure she didnt hear us.
    "No way you got her to come. Is erza gonna be there?"
    "Pff like hell she will be. Shes the reason it's so much fun the girl is a party animal. So are you." Natsu shoved my shoulder.
    "Does she know it will be wild?"
    "Ah, no but Lucy convinced her to come, she'll have a good time and if your there you can chill with her."
    "Chill? What's your definition of chill." I asked. Natsu started to laugh and shoved me again.
    "Just come. Cause if you dont levy wont have nearly a good of a time."
    "Okay fine. Now beat it."

    It was later that night, maybe around 9 and I was late, but the real partying didnt start till at least 11. I walked up to Natsus crib that had music seeping through the walls. I opened the door and walked in. From the back were faint voices and giggles. along with music.
     I walked over to the living room where Juvia, gray, Erza, Lucy, Natsu, sting, loki, levy...and a couple of more people all sat in a large circle. Natsu turned to see me and shouted my name. Everyone including levy looked at me, all telling me to come sit. I took a spot next to loke.
    "Okayyyy I'm SO ready are YOU ready Lucy?!" Levy was laughing her ass off. Jeez the shrimp was already drunk. Lucy shushed her while giggling. She whispered something in levys ear that made her giggle but sit up straight.
    "Who's turn is it?" Someone said.
    "Its mine." Sting said reaching over to spin the empty alcohol bottle that was probably in levy's system. He spun and it landed on poor juvia would freaked out.
    "I cant kiss anyone but Gray." She looked at gray who just shrugged.
    "Its the game girly." He walked on his knees over to juvia and took her face in his hands and set a good fat kiss on her lips. She squealed and pushed him off.
    "Juvia is so sorry gray!" But gray just rolled his eyes. But I could tell it bothered him.
    The game was played for another 10 minutes when erza who was very tipsy spun the bottle. Our eyes widened as it landed on Levy. It was the first lesbo kiss of the night so all the guys were intently watching. I on the other hand was very nervous.
    "Levy!" Erza said in a gasp. she laughed and smiled at her. "I will only kiss you as a friend." Levy laughed nervously.
    "Well I have to admit this is my first kiss actually." Levy was laughing wildly and so was erza. Everything was funny to them.
    "Come on levy! It doesnt even count you wont ever remember it!" Someone said. I looked around to see who said that when another voice cheered on levy to kiss erza. Moments went by and everyone was chanting levy's name. Levy herself smiled at everyone and then faced Erza, erza giggling and leaned into levy. She pecked her lips. Not too bad
     "whattt come on Erza you can do better then that! Its levy's first time!"
    "Yeah dont be weak." Someone said. Erzas eyes widened at the word weak. My heart skipped a beat as I watched erza grab levy and shove her tongue in her mouth. The circle was wild cheering as levy and erza tongue kissed. I couldn't watch, I hadn't drank anything and felt sick to my stomach. Everyone's cheers died down as soon as levy pulled away blushing and leaned against Lucy who  said something that I couldn't hear.
    "Hey guys! Okay before we continue who wants to see the best drinker chug this whole pint?" Natsu pressed against me as everyone roared yes.           Cana wasnt anywhere in sight so I  assumed that was me for now. I smirked and yanked the bitch out of natsus hand and dunked the pint. I immediately regretted it because salamander probably put more then 15% alcohol in that fucker. The taste itself made me tipsy. The game continued for another 20 minutes or something like that. Gray kissed Sting, Natsu kissed Mira, juvia had to kiss Laxus, Loki kissed Lucy and luckily no ones kissed levy again. I felt my conscious leaving me as I got more tipsy.
    "Ok pussies who's turn." I roared. Lucy cleared her throat.
    "Minneeeee."
    "Whoooo go Lucy!!!" Levy yelled. The bottle spun for what felt like forever when the top of the bottle pointed towards me. I looked up at Lucy who was almost frozen. I chuckled and slapped Natsu on the back and shrugged.
    "Let's do it." I scooted closer over the Lucy when there was a squeal.
   "No!" Levy yelled. "I take Lu-Lucy's place." The circle was asking questions, Lucy sat back on the floor and I looked at levy.
   "Really shrimp?" I smirked. Even in her drunken state she scoffed at that name.
    Levy practically threw herself on me, wrapping her arms on my neck and crashed her lips onto mine. Everyone was yelling as levy moaned into my mouth kissing me even harder. I kissed her deeply back and then pulled away. I didn't want to lose control while we were drunk like this.
    "Yooo Redfox that was hot!" Loke said in my ear. I let go of levy looking at her gigglings and making kissing noises.
    "Levy hey let's go over here for a sec." Lucy got her off of me and took her towards the bathoom.
    "Who knew levy was out for you." Laxus said. "And I didnt know you were a librarian type."
    "Nahh a sexy librarian." Sting said. I growled and yelled.
     "Ok who wants to be thrown out the window. Sting." I laughed as I leaped to sting who tackled me back. we rough housed till I had his nose in the carpet.
    "Iron dragon wins again!" I jumped up and was splashed in the face with beer. 
     A hour went by, loud music blared the room and everyone was dancing to the beat, but all I could think about was where Levy was. I remember the bathroom and dizzily made my way there.
    "Hey gajeel. Levys in the bedroom trying to sober up." Lucy said cleaning up puke. Poor lev.
    I peeked in doors when I found levy leaning on a bed. I generously knocked on the door and she looked up dazed.
   "Omg gajeellllll. Come here." As she said I went over to her.
   "Listen....I am SO sorry." She leaned up on me.
   "Theres no reason to be sorry ya crazy you just had too much to drink." My drunken state stared down at her body that looked so hot to me. But I had to keep my mind off of that.
    "Whattt no no come on let's PARTYYY. But shhhhh dont tell Lucy, Lucy is a party pooper ahahah" She grabbed my hand and raced me down the hallway where most of everyone was.
    "Gajeel shots." Natsu called over.
    "OOOO SHOTS!" Levy bounced up and down. So much for sobering up huh shrimp. I thought to myself.
   In the kitchen were a couple of people gathered around as natsu took a shot. When me and levy made our way in the center Natsu handed a shot to levy and me.
    "Down the hatch!" Natsu yelled over the music.
    "You ready?" I said to levy. She smiled wildly and without a heads up she dunked her shot. Me and natsu eyed her waiting for the burning part but all she did was jump in the air to the music.
   Suddenly levy took the shot from my hands and drank it. I was in utter shock as she grabbed my shirt collar bring me down to her height and used her hand to open my mouth and all of a sudden waterfalled the shot that was in her mouth into my own.
    "BROOOO MCGARDEN IS WILD." A girl shouted as everyone was cheering on me to swallow which I did. Levy was laughing uncontrollably and without warning took another shot and dunked it once more.
   As fun as it was Levy was getting shit faced, and even though so was I I felt a wave of concern as she bounced out the back door. Everyone followed the now famous party girl outside. Even Erza wanted to see what she was doing next.
    "Wheres levy?" Suddenly Lucy was next to me and saw what I was staring at, it was Levy stripping her clothes down to her undies next the huge pool outside.
    "Oh my God."Lucy ran outside to retrieve levy but as soon as she reached Levy, Natsu's drunk ass ran Lucy right into the pool. Moments later Laxus ran levy in the pool and at once everyone jumped in the pool.
    "wheres GAJEELLL."
    "GET IN HERE GAJEEL."
    On cue I came out side and the first person to see me was Levy who swam over to the ledge.
    "Hey sexy. Come in." She said. I blushed and smiled.
    "I dont swim kid." I crouched over next the pool. She started to grin.
    "I dont really care what you want." Once more she took ahold of my collar and I found myself being pulled into the pool.
    As I reached the surface of the water I made sure to bring levy with me as I raised out of the water and onto my shoulders. She was giggling wildly as she kicked her legs up.
     "Yo let's take levy down." Natsu said pulling Lucy onto his shoulders. Gray did the same with Juvia who was drunk out of his pants literally. Then Erza arose on top of Jellals shoulders.
    "Say your prayers cock suckaaa." I said as I felt levy fighting with Lucy. Levy has a advange is her chest is little so she wasnt unbalanced as for Lucy who toppled over into the water.
    "Water make magic attack!" Juvia threw water cannibals at us, as best as I could I dodged them for Levy.
    "AHAHAHHA SOILD FUCKING SCRIPT WIND." levy yelled. Her potty mouth startled me as a gust of wind hit Juvia that blew her right off Grays shoulders.
    "Oh levy. You cannot defeat me.'' Erza held her giant sword in her hand swinging it around.
   "Bring me close gajeel." She commanded. I did as the shrimp said and I thought my eye were playing tricks on me as I saw levy kissing Erza. Erza was in shock but then started shrieking when levy pulled away and waved around Erzas red bra. Erza leeched to her jugs
    "Erzas shirtless!!" Jellal suddenly jolted his head to look up that sent Erza falling backwards into the water.
    "LEVY IS THE WINNER!" Everyone in the crowded pool laughed and cheered once more for the new party animal.
   Gently I pulled her off my shoulders.
   "Your going to regret all of this tomorrow you know that." I said. Levy looked at me with this look in her eyes that made me wanna rip the rest of her clothes off.
    "Nah I dont think it will be that bad. Not with you." Levy used erzas bra as a cattle rope and pulled me to her by the neck and kissed me hard. Her wet body pressed against mine.
   The music and everyone laughing and splashing water surrounded us as we made out in the water, I drunkenly kissed her, the sloppy kisses made me moan into my mouth.
    "Take me to these parties k? Gihi."
    "Let's see how you'll feel about that after tomorrow. Ya crazy shrimp."