insecure

"Come on!" I yelled pulling on the dress to make the chest fit better, but it was no use, it didnt stay the way I wanted it to and made the top look empty.
   "Geuss I'll look in the kids section." I mumbled skimming around to find the childrens clothes, my fingers waddling around for a cute dress to wear to the celebration tonight! A day where Fairy tail comes together and celebrates all the good times with drinks and speeches and laughter.
   This would be the first time Gajeel went to this celebration and I wanted to look nice, eye catching to him. My mind was caught off when I had my hand pressed against a lavender dress with spagehtii straps, sighing I sized it up with my body, not bad.
   Who was I kidding, almost every girl  in the guild had a nice bust, and they sure embraced it, my scrawny figure could never catch Gajeels eye.
   I threw the dress in my basket and headed to check out.
   At home I got ready, putting on light makeup and curled the ends of my hair a little, tucking one side behind my ear I slightly smiled at myself.
   "Gajeel doesn't care for other girls, he likes you Levy, with whatever you have." I said to myself, I placed the dress over my body and messed with it till I looked decent on me, a little tight but movable.
   A knock on my door echoed over to my room and I immediately dashed to the door swinging it open, he stood there, lose white button up and black pants, he met my eyes with a grin.
   "You look good shrimp, ya ready?"
   "Yeah." I said taking his hand in mine heading out to the guild hall.

    Not long after walking over the celebration started with Master's speech in how proud he was in all of us, pointed out anyone new who proved themselves to the guild, which would have been Gajeel, who looked away when people clapped for the Iron Dragon.
   Next was Natsu, and Juvia, Cana, Lucy and on, all got on the stage and made toasts to their partners and made jokes.
   "This is nice." Gajeel said. "Especially the free booze." He added taking a sip of his drink. I nodded and was about to say something when Juvia came over.
   "Guvia is so proud of you two!" She said leaning onto the table next to Gajeel. I was taken aback when I noticed what she was wearing, a blue crop top, very low cut and spared little clothing, her toned stomach leaning on our table. This wasnt a problem at all, everyone wore that kind of stuff here, but she had such a, a great body, I shrank a little in my seat and smiled at Juvia.
   "Thankyou juvia." I said, Gajeel smiled over at juvia and nodded.  She ran away over to another table, repeating the same thing. I sighed and rested my head on Gajeel's shoulder.
   "Ya good?" He asked.
   "Mhm, just kinda cold." I replied back.
   "You should have brought a jacket shortie."
   "But then you wouldn't see my dress." I smiled up at him and he eyed my figure and shrugged. 
    "Its pretty cute but I would rather you be comfortable in something." He replied, I was about to say something else when Natsu came over.
   "Hey Gajeel, master wants you to make a toast,  says it will look good for ya."
   Gajeel groaned and started out of the booth turning back smiling at me, which made me blush a little. Weve been dating for six months and he still gave me butterflies. Moments later of day dreaming of him I hear his voice over the speaker. 
    "Ah,hey, I hope everyone has had a good time tonight, I have so far!" He raised his drink which made people roar with putting there drinks in the air laughing.
   "So, my time here has been pretty good, my cat lily isnt here which sucks but hes made it pretty good, kept my head screwed in right." As he said that his hand turned into a screw driver making the people laugh again. Gajeel cracked a smile and kept on
    "I'm funny arnt I gihi, anyways, I can say thankyou to Wendy and Natsu for being some badass dragon slayers, even if I'm the best!" A fire ball was shot at him and he caught it squishing it in his palm, another giggle in the room and then he caught my eyes, his expression softening.
   "But I have to thank most of all my partner Levy." He gestured towards me.
  "Shes the smartest girl, and keeps me in check, funny how the smallest girl in the guild can make me do about anything and listen to her." He kept his eyes on me.
   "Its a shame that all you guys will never understand that about levy cause shes miiiinnneeeee shoo bee dooo baa." He sang, causing my face to burn up as everyone looked at me and cheered for me and for Gajeels speech, all toasting he came back down to our table.
   "How about we get out of here." He said to me sweetly, I blushed and smiled.
   "I would love to." And we were out.

   We talked for a long time walking around the town, hand in hand and all smiles, gazing at the sky and the little things in the distance. It was dark out by the time we got back to my house. We stood on my porch.
   "I had a really good time tonight." I said to Gajeel who was bent down a little.
    "I did too, more then I thought I would have."
    "Thankyou for those sweet words Gajeel, they meant a lot to me."
    "That's good cause I meant every word." His eyes softened over my face, looking down at my lips.
   I took it as a chance to lean into a kiss, my whole body tingled when he kissed back, his hands going to the back of my head deepening the kiss, my hand felt the door knob and I pulled us into the house, long moments went by when we pulled away slightly.
   "Ya know." Gajeels said pecking my lips. "I hear this time of night dragon slayers shouldn't be seen, or something stupid like that." I giggled against his lips and responded with a deep kiss, Gajeel kicked the door shut behind him and grabbed ahold of my waist, his tongue asking for an entrance into my mouth which I happily obliged to, feeling his tongue in my mouth and his hands gliding on my hips. I let out tiny moans as he kissed along my jawline and neck.
   This wasnt anything new, only besides the fact I realized Gajeel starting unbuttoning his shirt, I felt hot around my groin and I knew this is what I wanted to do, we had never gone this far before. I easily helped him pull off his shirt and felt along his abs as I felt him mouth suck on my neck.
  When he found my zipper on the back of the dress I froze up, he would finally be seeing my child like body, not a women's body. He realized my tense actions, stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.
    "Is this okay?" He breathed out. I looked away feeling the moment being ruined.
    "I-just...try not be too disappointed when you take my dress off." I looked around trying to avoid his eyes when he took his hand on my face and turned my head.
   "Like hell ill be disappointed, have you seen yourself, I dont care for hot bods lev," I felt the dress being unzipped. "I can't explain to you how beautiful your are to me." He whispered in my ear feeling the dress fall off my body, leaving my only in my underwear. My half naked felt warm when I felt gajeel come closer, his body heat caressing my body.
   "Your so fucking beautiful levy." He said.
   The rest was drained and blurred as the night went on with the love of each other pleasing each other.

I dont know about you guys but I like softcore lemon, this is my first ever lemon so I think I did a pretty good job:) its gajeel the best ugh Levy is so lucky.  Onto the next story shall me