Valentines Day pt.3

It was such a gloomy day, the clouds covered the sun giving off a unsettling light through the windows that Mr.Willen sealed shut with curtains. The high school library wasnt that full with people today and as a library aid I always knew the busiest days, and spending Valentines day with your jeD in a book was not everyone's first choice for a date.
  I smiled as I pushed a cart around, the thought of sharing a book with someone was nice, I surely wouldnt mind. Even so I wasnt such a picky person when it came to anyone interested in me, not that I get it a lot keeping to myself at the time as it seems now.
  Cana finally got her wish and grow implants on her chest and is living life to her fullest, Lucy is going to prom with Natsu this year, junior year was exciting for them. I was happy for them and I wouldnt anything less.
  "I really hope hes single Juilie I mean he is gorgeous!" My ears picked up a conversation in a bookshelf behind me.
  "He cant be that cute, you hardly saw him."
  "Trust me, mmmmm I hope cupid is looking for people to shoot." The two girls laughed, I turned and walked around the shelf and hushed them. A new guy? Well yeah this school is huge theres always gonna be someone new. I'll have to tell Cana about him, wouldnt be surprised if she already has his number, who ever it is.
  Spending the next two periods doing errands for the Liberian, I was finally able to leave till later on when I got the library practically to myself to fish for new books
  I was hurrying along to get to physics, my 7th period class, when Lucy appeared in my vision. A expression smeared over her face that was difficult to read.
  "Levy! You will never believe w-"
  "Hey Luce, I'm gonna be late if I stay and talk, you know how I am about missing class." I moved passed her when she grabbed my shoulder.
  "No no no look it's not about me its about y-" I giggled nervously.
  "Tell me later okay? After school? I'll have all the time in the world to hear about whatever it is. Text me first though."I wave and make my way hastily to my class, hardly making it.
  When I walked in, there was something different, everyone was pretty silent whispering to one another. I awkwardly got into my seat and waited for our now late teacher to come in, near me sat a couple of girls.
  "Hes right out there go take a look."
  "No you! I dont want to get in trouble for being out my seat."
  "Ugh. Whatever."
  I sank a little in my seat, a part of me really wanted to see why everyone was going nuts for the new guy, but as monitor and student counsel member I abided by the rules and stayed seated. I'll eventually see him I'm sure of it, I'm in no rush.
  The door opened out from the hallway, the girls had there heads fixated on the person entering, the excitement died when it was Mr.Fredrick.
  "Sorry everyone, I've been pretty busy rushing around with all these transfers, ah yes Renee?"
  "Do we have a new student in this class?"
  "Yes, but hes decided to try and find his way around campus till tomorrow, which seems fair."
  "So..he'll for sure be here tomorrow?" Another girl asked.
  "Yes Sara, Mr.Redfox will be joining us tomorrow for Distance of Displacement."
  I felt my heart jerk a little, causing a mini jump scare when my pencil fell on the floor.
  Picking up I felt my eyes wander everywhere else besides the class activity. It couldn't be, that was his last name right?...yes, Redfox, looking around I decided to prob Sara with my pencil, she turned around to face me.
  "Do you know his first name?" I asked in a low whisper. She smiled and thought for a moment.
  "Yeah I heard it was Gary."
  "Gary?" I slumped in my seat a little in total confusion
  Gary Redfox?????

Out of all the days I had never been so distracted by a singular word, someone's name as a matter of fact. As if I had the time to worry.
  8th period couldn't have been longer as I wanted to take myself to the library and eat chocolate random people passed out.
  "Levvvyyyyyy." Just by the voice I knew it was cana behind me, she caught up to me, wearing a  mischievous grin on her face.
  "Hear about this new kid." She mentioned.
  "Yep, bet hes great." I hummed as we walked to the library.
  "So you know who it is?" Cana asked.
  "Yeah, redfox"
  "..redfox? What the hell is up with you. Your acting all normal about it."
  "Look I get they have the same last name, its creepy. His name is Gary Redfox."
  "Gary?? Levy what the hell, that's not-"
  "Cana! Hey wanna go out tonight?" A guy strolled over to her, her attention now focused on this man.
  "Only if theres beer."
  "I'll be taking her blue girl." The dude said, I blushed feeling highly akward and fast walked to the library.
  The place was even more empty, not even the librarian was in. I sighed closing the door behind me, feeling a sense of relaxation.
  The library has two floors, the first one was mainly kids studying, there were a few sitting around. But the upstairs was never full, in fact I held my favorite types of books, ones about greek gods. Dragons. My guilty pleasure I would call it.
  I found my way up the stairs, the windows were half way open and a little sun shined in, I led myself to the shelves in the very back, almost like a maze and scanned the books.
  'Crusades' mmm no
  'Alchemy' not really feeling it.
  'Blacksmiths and the historical amor.'
  I smiled at this book, it was old and thick, waiting to get into my hands for sure. Standing on my tip toes I raised my hand to grab it, when a fairly large hand was grabbing at the same it at the same time.
  "I'm sorry." I pulled my hand off the book and slightly turned my body to see a figure standing over me.
  Looking up, I met the eyes of rubies, not any rubies, these were rare rubies, they were dark and burrowed, just like someone elses. I coughed on a gasp as I stood frozen looking up, those were the only pair in the world.  They belonged to
  "Gajeel?"
  His frown went to a face twisted with confusion and irritation when his eyes shifted back to mine and softened.
  "I've been looking for you all day." He said, his voice was so deep now, so raspy and sharp. His hair laid over his shoulders and he was covered in piercings. My hand still mid air, shaking violently.
   "I...I..I." My voice shook trying to get a word out. Gajeel stepped back and put the book in my hand.
  "I'm sorry, I should have told someone I was moving back, so you would have known."
  I shut my eyes really quick then opened them still seeing him towering me, he was so big and muscular, but I still saw the skinny shy gajeel from before. Dropping the book into the floor I stepped forward and pulled him close to me.
  "Levy."
  "I missed you, you idiot." I felt him laugh and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling us even closer.
  "I missed you too, shrimp." I let out a giggle and pulled away. We were still fairly close
   "Your really here." Suddenly I felt thoughts form in the back of my mind.  "How long will you be here."
  "I'm gonna be graduating with you dont worry." His lopsided grin didnt help the now forming frustration I was getting.
  "You never called." I said. It was silent for a moment watching him trying to piece together a reason. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's just I was always wondering about you." I felt flustered apologizing.
  "You have the right to be mad at me for not keeping in touch. Theres so much I need to tell you."
  "Then let's talk." I pushed hair over my shoulder and smiled up at him. He seemed to relax a little when he suddenly grabbed him bag and dug through it.
  "There is one thing I want to tell you on the spot though." He said still looking through his bag. While he did that I decided to pick up the book that I dropped.
  "And what's that?" Putting the book up.
  I was stunned to turn around to see Gajeel close to me again, smiling with a box in his hand with a pink bow on it.
  "Open it." He softly said, shaky hands  took the box and slowly opened it to me hit with a smell of peanut butter.
  They were my peanut butter browines.
  "I made them myself. Taste just like how yours did. I never forgot about you." I looked up at him with tears forming in my eyes.  Not even words could express how he made me feel.
  "Happy Valentines Day." He said in almost a whisper.
  I tear fell as I looked back down at the brownies, that I haven't even eaten in ages. The fact that he still ate them. That he kept me in his mind. Another tear fell.
  I stood up on my tiptoes and leaned myself close to him, placing a kiss on his cheek, a tear rubbing onto his skin.
  "Happy Valentines Day. Gajeel."