sneak in

3 hours earlier
I walked into the guild hall, everyone calmly walking around, Lucy and Happy sitting over at the bar, Freed, Bixlow studying. Speak f of studying my favorite lil girl levy sat with her elbows on the table, hands on her cheeks reading a big ass book, half way done with it, smiling to myself knowing she probably just started reading it that day. I strolled over to the table, placed a kiss on her head and sat across from her, kicking my feet up on the table. Although levy didn't mind she closed her book and smiled at me.
"Look who decided to get out of bed." She teased. I grinned
"Even brushed my hair for ya." Swishing my hair, levy giggled and gently hit one of my boots that were in front of her.
"Any plans today?" I asked.
"Um..maybe with you? If your interested."
levy and I had been dating...eh dating is such a hypocritical word for we never discussed what we were but I definitely knew that she was my girl. I dreamily looked at her about to respond when the guild doors were kicked in.
Erza stood there raging with anger.
"WHO DID IT?!" She roared, we were both out of words as we watching Erza yank Natsu out of the way as she came closer into the guild.
"WHICH MAGE CAME INTO MY DORM AND TOOK ALL MY CAKE?!" She smashed a table in the process of yelling.
"Is this for real?" I whispered. Levy slightly nodded. Erza watched all the girls in total shock as she whipped the table across the room.
"You know what?" Erza laughed. "All the girls report to the dorms immediately and help me find the culprit. Gentlemen say goodbye for the day." She then proceeded to walk out, girls slowly followed in her lead. Levy sighed and started to get up.
"Whoa, you too?" I grabbed her arm.
"Yeah, I can't disobey her orders, she runs the dorms. I promise we will hang out tomorrow. Get lunch or something." She gave my cheek a kiss and waved as she left.

Now
"Uuuuughhhhhhhh." I groaned into my pillow, lily sat on the window sill watching me.
"You poor baby, are you having levy withdrawals." He smirked down at me, annoyed I tossed a pillow at him.
"No! Just ain't fair for the red head to take what's mine. For some damn cake." I turned on my back and looked up at the celing. My phone buzzed from my back pocket, snatching, it was levy calling, I sat up and answered.
"Hey."
"Hey, so we're on lock down tonight. We found the cake..but Erza is being crazy and keeping everyone in the dorms till tomorrow." Levy sighed into the phone. Tapping my phone I thought for a moment
"I'll come over."
"Huh? Gajeel you would in so much trouble if Erza saw you waltz up."
"That's why I'll come through your window." I grinned as I heard her inhale and process what I said.
"You wouldnt. I mean, it sounds..nice but it would be risky." She whispered into her phone, I tapped my finger against the back of my phone.
"Watch me shorty." I then ended the call, a shot of adrenaline crept up my spin as I hurled myself in the bathroom staying myself and then grabbing my coat.
"You are not my responsibility Gajeel." Lily said crossing his arms, as I went to the door I turned.
"I got this cat, don't cha worry."

I stood with a yellow rose in my hand as I tried to remember which room belonged to Levy, squinting I peered up, trying to catch a glimpse of her orange curtains, it was a cold night, but a full moon so it was lit well with moonlight.
Then I saw it, just for a moment a flash of orange, the room was dim from what I could see. I checked the surrounding, to come up with a way to climb up, Levy's room was on the 3rd floor out of 4, and from what it seemed there were cracked up bricks, that I could climb up when I would swing myself on the window below Levy's and carefully crawl up to her sill.
I put the rose in my mouth and steadied myself for the slightly challenging climb ahead of me. As I thought my theory on the bricks worked and I slowly managed myself above the second floor, careful not to hit the window it's self I stood on the frame, balancing myself upward and grabbed onto Levy's bottom frame.
Hoisting myself up as best as I could, I used my head to hit the glass slightly, lucky for me the windows opened inwards.
Levy appeared as she unlatched her window, opening it to me.
"Your crazy." She said with a worried look, but I didn't care, in that moment I was caught off guard by the way Levy looked.
Her hair was out of a headband, long bangs swept her forehead to the side, her big brown eyes sparkled and her complexion milky, she wore a loose silk tank top, exposing her smooth arms and collar bone.
"Everything okay?" She backed away as I crawled my way all the way into her little room, one wall covered with bookshelves and her floor covered with books, her room was baby blue, like every room here, but it felt so homy.
"Everything is amazing." I said as I handed her the rose, she faintly smiled and looked up at me.
"Your so much trouble." She set her rose on the dresser next to her, and standing there, grabbed me by the neck and kissed me.
I pulled her closer by the hips as I deeply kissed her back, feeling the warmth in our months. She was so soft, and so fragile and made my head spin with all these new feelings and emotions I had never knew existed. I leaned back, breaking our kiss, but only slightly, she was still in my embrace.
"I want you to stay with me all night." Levy whispers leaning into me. I snuggled her deeper in my arms. "I know." I replied softly. "let me tuck you in."
Her and I were now in her bed, the dark purple sheets laid on Levy's body, the moonlight came through the window making shadows on her face, her blue hair laid around her, and her eyes were looking me at me as I stroked her hair and hummed softly to songs I had made about her, that she didn't know I had written before, to her they were just little rymths but they meant so much more.
"Don't go." She said scooting into me, her little body now against my chest.
"Erza would throw me out the way I came in, and you would be in a lot of trouble." I explained, my hand now on her back rubbing along it.
"Let's buy a house together gajeel."

Those last words had me stuck trying to think of something to say back, but was too late as slowly but surely levy fell asleep against me, snuggled warmly in her covers, her hands against my chest and her head laying on my arm, these moments I wanted to selfishly have forever, having a place to call home and sharing it with her, being there for her always and always having this..
"We'll get that house together Levy, I promise."
I managed to wiggle my body away from her, making sure she was on the pillow and the lights were all off, before I left, I placed a kiss on her forehead and moved the hair off her eyes before making my way out of the dorm room. Careful to make no noise, and headed home.
I wanted nothing more than to call a home mine right then with her but the sheer happiness I already felt being with her fills my heart with gratitude. I thought to myself walking back that I can wait for all of it when I have a lifetime with Levy now.