lil lev pt 2 💕

"Okay shes all cleaned up now." Lily comes out with a squeaky clean baby levy in his arms, I was laying on the couch exhausted, more exhausted then being a bad ass battle. Proabaly what Natsu was doing right now,lucky ass.
  "What took so long."' I asked getting up rubbing my head.
  "She really wanted to play in the water."lily smiled brightly as so did levy as she giggled.
  "I have no words lily I thought you were a warrior not a nanny." I smacked his shoulder and headed passed him to my room.
  "Where are you going?"
  "Um bed? Its late."
  "Oh okay....so is levy supposed to make her own bed to sleep in?" I poked my head out my room.
  "Arnt you gonna do all that?"
  "Shes YOUR responsibility gajeel. Plus me and carla are doing something tonight."
  I groaned loudly. "You have to be kidding me." I came out of my room and walked up to lily and took levy and put her over my shoulder like I would with her regularly. I headed over to my room.
  "What are you doing?! dont do that!" Lily shouted. I growled.
  "What could I be doing wrong I'm just holding her!?"
  "You cant hold her like that! Let me show you before-"
  "Before wha-"
  Hot thin liquid flushed on my back, it soaked my shirt and I felt it go down my back.
  "Oh, oh my fucking GOD. PLEASE TAKE HER BEFORE I FLIP." by the time I said that lily was already holding levy as I ran to my room spitting cuss words over and over ripping the shirt off my chest like a animal. Still in my shorts I ran into the shower and turned the faucet on. Not even caring that the water was freezing I rinsed my back off and rinsed my eyes out, still cussing to myself.
  20 mins went by as I changed into shorts not daring to wear a shirt. I sat calming myself down from maybe the most traumatizing experience of my life.
  I shuffled out of the room quietly to see lily rocking lily lighting.
  "Is she ok?" I said in a low voice.
  "Yeah, you actually did her a favor. Babies need to throw up regularly. I totally forgot till-"
  "Dont remind me. Here let me have her."
  Lily slowly and gently put her in my arms, I pulled her sleeping body close to my chest and mocked lily's rocking movements.
  "Your a natural. For the most part."he said. I grinned up at him.
  "Dont you have somewhere to be?"
  "You'll be good here with her alone?"
  "Yeah I mean she'll just be sleeping."
  "Have fun I guess." Lily then stepped out the house leaving the room silent.
  I took a moment to adjust her slowly made my way to my room. Walking up the bed and gently laid her head down first on the pillows. Her tiny body curled up as soon as she hit the sheets. I smiled and placed the blanket over her.
  "Night. Ya home wrecker." I quietly went to the living room making myself a pallet on the couch.

  A scream tore through the air. It cut through my slumber and tore my eyes open. The screams filled the room and I jumped up racing to the bedroom. Levy was awake sobbing, arms flailing in the air and legs kicking.
  "Hey!...hey..hey hey kid I'm here." I approached the infant and took her in my arms.
  "What's wrong with you huh." I held her pacing the room back and forth, slowly the screamed were fainting only for her to full on scream again.
  "Come on levvvyyyy."  I got on my bed with my back on the headboard. Cradleling lev in my arms that were gigantic compared to her body.
  "What do you want....do..do you want a song?" My eyes were hardly staying open but I softly began to sing to the child.
  "...I'm not sure if you noticed..I got so nervous I couldn't speak in that very moment, I found the one and, my life had found its....messing piece."
   Levy's cries came to a halt as I kept singing.
  "..so as long as I live I'll love you. We would have it all and you. You look so beautiful no lie. And till now till my very last breath...will I...love you...levy."

  A morning breeze hit my face, my eyes heavy closed shut and a tickle ok  my chin...a tickle? I grimaced as I opened my heavy eyelids looking at the ceiling. I felt hotter then usual in the morning.  Then I felt the pressure on my chest. But before I got to look down I had already started getting up which awoke whatever was sleeping on me.
  "Huh." A sweet voice broke the air. I smiled at the ceiling.
  "Well well,look who decided to turn 18 aga-WHAOAHGODSORRY." My eyes caught sight of bare skin on my own chest and felt levy leep off me screaming. I kept my eyes on the mattress as I turned my body away from the screams. I was red hot in the face and heaving. But also smiling, then bursted into laughter.
  "Wha-whats so funny?!" She cried. I shook my head.
  "What? Nah nah it's nothing it's just....you shit yourself yesterday." Levy screamed aggressively again.
  "What does that mean!?"
   "You dont remember? You were turned into a baby for the whole day." I said
  "Why??!!!"
  "Its...weird and complicated. Just hurry up and find something to wear."
Seconds later there was the sound of drawers opening and closing. I kept my eyes away as moments went by.
  "Can I look?"
  "Yes you can."
  Turning my head I saw her standing in the room flushing red. She was wearing one of my graphic tees that went to her mid thigh and she was wearing my boxers. The hot in my face only got hotter. She was ridiculously cute.
  "Nice." I said. I stood up and before I could face her again a shirt was thrown in my face.
  "Please dress yourself." She said before leaving the room. I grumbled under my breath as I put the shirt over my head. Maybe I preferred baby levy. She didnt talk.
  I walked out into the living room where she was.
  "So...you hungry?" I asked. Levy turned her head towards me and smiled.
  "Yeah. I am."
  "Well I'll fix that real quick shrimp."
  In the kitchen I started to make French toast, the pan sizzled as the smell of vanilla and egg rose.
  "It smells good." She walked over and watched me.
  "It is good I can guarantee that. You mind getting plates out?"
  "Not at all."
  As she got plates out she began to hum. Very lowly, for some reason it sounded so familiar...." I burrowed my brows in realizing that was the melody I sang last night.
  "Where did you hear that song your humming." I lowly asked.
  "..um i watched Titanic a couple of days ago."
  I kept quiet as I finished up the toast and walked over to the table with it for us to eat.
  "This is pretty good gajeel." The small talk was unbearable as I kept my eyes on her. Theres no way she went the whole day and doesnt remember a thing. That song I sang wasnt for her to ever hear either. To understand what I meant....about her.
  "Was I a lot to handle?"
  "Um, you were pretty okay till you opened your mouth for anything." Levy laughed.
  "No kidding...I'm sure." She caught my eye and blushed.
  Minuets went by and I helped her with her plate washing them in the sink. I decided to catch her in a trap and trap her if she knew or not. Something I know would bug little miss perfect.
  "God were you a bad baby though, not crazy but bad."
  "What do you mean." I grinned as I scrubbing the plates.
  "Lily was trying to keep you calm and you kicked him and slapped him. Screaming and you practically had him running for the hills."
  "Well I would ne-"
  "I cant wait to tell all the girls at that guild how much of a monster you were to me and lily."
  "Monster??...if anyone was the monster it was.."
   Got her
  I turned off the faucet and spun around to face her, a grin spreading on my face.
  "Huh? What was that I didnt hear. Did you say i was the monster?"
  "I didnt-"
  "Cause i was. I yelled at you and threw you over my shoulder and didnt feed you and stuck a metal unsanitary piece of metal in your mouth."
  "Ugh I KNOW WHY would you do that??" Levys expression went from frustrated to shocked. She looked at me as I scoffed, feeling secondhand embarrassment. I crossed my arms.
  "You remembered everything. Why didn't you just tell me?"
   "Well...i...I dont know." She was blushing bright red.
  I sighed and shook my head. "That song, levy...I ah, well, I dont know what to tell you. I'm sorry you had to hear it." I shoved hair out of my face and dared to look at her. To see this growing grin on her face she let out a chuckle.
  "I don't understand why your laughing." Levy rubbed her face with her hands and looked at me.
  "Maybe its because I loved the song." She bit her lip, her cheeks turning more pink and she was on her tip toes a little. 
  "What?" Now she was the one scoffing.
  "I well, I feel the same about you. Cant you tell?" She was full on red in the face and was looking the other way.
  Words left me as all I could do was stand still as levy broke into a walk to me. Her figure stooping chest to chest and her hands took my face in. A lump formed in my throat for I didnt feel prepared. I had all these pent up feeling for her I never knew I had that began to burst out of me the moment she started to kiss me.
  I found her hair in my hands and held her head close to mine as I kissed her back as hard as she was kissing me. Levy's arms wrapped my neck as her thigh began to press up against my groin. Stunned I groaned slighting and broke the kiss to look into her eyes that spoke a ton of emotion. Suddenly there was a sound of a knocking.
  "I better get that." I whispered still holding her. Wanting her to continue on what her devious plan was pressing up on me like that.
  "Yeah,okay." Levy pulled away, her cheeks still bright.
  I wished I had never opened the front door cause in my face was Lucy, erza, wendy, and Juvia.
  "Hey gajeel can we come in? We wanna see baby levy before she turns back." Juvia said.
  "Yeah how did you do?" Wendy asked jumped.
  "Hold on ya chicks shes not-"
  "Hey guys!" Levy stood next to me at the door and all the girls practically lifted her off her feet and pulled her outside.
  "Okay well, thanks gajeel! We'll take it from here." Erza shouted. I stood there stunned. They really just took my baby.