Twerk

We all stared up at the main stage in the guild hall, the benches were filled, the bar was busy, and everyone waited eagerly for the show.
    "Oh man! This is gonna be a real treat." Elfman said, Natsu, Grey, Jerral and I sat at the bar.
    "This will certainly be intresting." Grey sighed and looked at his drink, I was doing the same with my eye closed.
    "I dont see what's so cool about this anyway." I said out loud, they all looked at me.
    "You kidding, it's not everyday your gonna be able to see the woman for Fairy Tail lay it out for us on the stage." Elfman stated, I rolled my now open eyes.
    "Yeah yeah, just dont see the point."
     "Look Gajeel, this place is PACKED with people all over to see girls like Mira,Erza, and like more."Grey said, Natsu furrowed his brow at Grey.
    "That's pretty dense to only bring up them ya know. Even if they do bring most of the men." Natsu said glaring at grey, Grey sent a nasty look his away in reply.
    "Your only here for Lucy flame brain." Grey muttered.
    "Same for you, you and Juvviiiaaa." Natsu laughed as grey demanded him to take his words back.
    "Hey Gajeel, you seen levy?" Jet came over next to me.
    "Nah, she said she went to the library to get some information on a future Mission." I said, aware she was there, I had just seen her today scurrying around, Jet sighed.
    "Man I was hoping she would be performing tonight." He put his palm in his face. Elfman chuckled.
    "Levy? I would pay to see what she would do besides waving a wand around."
    "Well it's not like she has much to offer." Grey said, I grunted and looked at him, but shut my mouth off before I said something stupid.
   Suddenly the lights dimmed slightly and Wendy skipped on the stage.
   "WELCOME! THIS THIS YEARS PERFORMANCES FROM OUR AMAZING GIRLS OF FAIRY TAIL!" She announced,  the whole crowd cheered.
    "Already have their dicks ready." I said, the guys laughed at my joke as the first girl appeared on stage, it was Cana, of course most men cheered, I sniffled and turned my head away taking a gulp of my drink. This shit did not interest me, but as a notorious Dragon Slayer I was required to be present.
    The night went as more girls performed danced, some magic and a few jokes, I kept my eyes clean from anything, totally out of boredom, wonder what levy was doing right now.
   "I think that's all the girls." Natsu said his head swaying, proabably from the music and the booze.
   "Yeah, I think your right." Grey said.
   "I think that one w-" Elfman was cut off when the speaker blew.
   "Give it up for levy Mcgarden!"
   I spit out my drink and slapped the glass on the table, obviously blowing my "not interested" act. I really was though, till now.
    "Whoa really? This is new." Grey said, all eyes on the stage as the lights turned blue, the small girl appeared on the stool all the girls sat on in the beginning, her hair was lose, wild, and her outfit....her fucking outfit, she wore a spaghetti strap top with a v neck, black that went to her ribs, exposing her entire stomach, was it always that toned? She had on shorts but I couldnt really see.
   Her slowly off the stool, her heels gracefully hitting the stage, she walked over to the edge of the stage, slowly moving her wide hips as she did, it was sexy, not gonna lie I watched as each leg went before the other. On the edge of the stage men were going wild, she squatted slowly doing to them twirling her hair.
   She then turned to her side still in a squat position and slowly stood up, completely surprised to the see the ass on the girl. The silhouette of her figure was crazy as her walked back to the stool, to get a mouthful of ass. My felt hot as fuck as her laid herself against the stool, the crowd was going absolutely insane. The music intensified as she slowly got in some sort of position.
   That's when the beat hit and her bent over her knees.
   And shook, not her head not her body, her ass alone shook, up and down to the beat of the music, my jaw dropped as she lowered herself close to the ground still shaking.
   "SHES TWERKING!" Elfman said loudly, my face got ready as I watched Levy push her hair back, so elegantly, her ass still going crazy, she started up and walked to the stool and managed to stand on it, hoping she didnt fall, she shook her ass again. I had no idea her ass was this fat, so slappabled, so plump looking. Her body looked so fucking hot in that outfit how had I not noticed before? Whoa, WHOA what was I thinking?!
   "Gajeeeelll? Are you just gonna sit there with your mouth open the whole night?" Natsu shook me bring me back into reality.
   "Was it a dream?" I asked bewildered by what just happened, Natsu and grey chuckled.
   "Nope, were just as shocked as you right now." Grey said, I looked down at the counter.
  "Isnt it always the quiet ones?" Elfman asked, the lights then came back on and we realized Jet and Droy were passed out on the floor, freaks.
   "Hey guys!" We turned to see Lucy wave, all the girls were behind her, the men raced forward, only to pass all the girls and go to Levy, sending a alarming amount of jealously in me. She was dressed in a robe, and was smiling as she answered questions.
    "So like, are you hitting that." Grey asked, I punched him in the ribs.
    "You got nerve askin ice boy!"
    "Oh yeah metal head?! No need to be a punk over a damn question! Just trying the lighten your mood!" He yelled back.
   "How about I lighten you up by punching your lunch up!"
   "Guys! Calm down." I small voice said, I looked to the side to see levy standing there.
   Immediately I fixed my stance and got red in the face.
   "H-hey. Dont creep up on us Shrimp." I stammered. What do I even say. Thanks for the cam girl show? She would definitely put me in the ground for that one, the thought made me feel more at ease looking at the half pint.
   "Did you see my performance?" She asked eager to here my answer,  I looked down at her, bluntly.
   "Nice ass." I said, so out of tone she flinched qnd turned red, and before I knew it I did what I had wanted to as soon as I saw her ass. Slapped it, she yelled out, out of suprisment. I chuckled.
   "Get the information to me for tomorrow got it. Dont need a slacker." And I walked on, but hefore I did I turned to her again.
   "You should wear something new tomorrow." Winking I walked out, silently wishing I could run her home with me and get my own twerking show.