Chapter 1

Marshall's POV:

"I want to die" I sob into my pillow. "I want to die. I want to die." But of course, I can't. I'm a vampire; and vampires are immortal. How could Fiona do this to me? I trusted her with my secret and she told everyone. She was the only person who knew I was gay. I don't open up to people very easily, so I was definitely going past my comfort zone coming out to her. She said it was an accident and that it just "slipped out" to flame prince, and cake, and prince gumball, and everyone! Being gay is one of my biggest insecurities. I don't know how a girl like Fionna could be so heartless. Then of course, flame prince, being the biggest jerk in aaa, decides to bully me. Everyone thinks he is so nice and everything, but he's not. He's the exact opposite.

This all started about three months or so ago, but it seems like just the other day. I sit up and look at my wrists. I deserve each cut. I let out another series of deep sobs before I get up and look out my window. Outside of the cave I see it is dark outside. When I first came home after the fight with flame prince. I can still feel the burns on my check and stomach. I can still hear his voice. " sissy little gay boy! Too weak too fight?" Then he kicked the back of my leg, then punched my in the jaw a few times, then in the stomach. I don't know why I didn't fight back, I just was too..depressed, I guess. I didn't see a reason too. That was only going to make him mad, which would make him punch harder, and just make me get bullied more.