Chapter 13

Marshall's POV
"Okay.. I'll make one up. For you."
I say. He smiles.
"I'm not too great at love songs though."'I say, but then I hear a knock on the door. Gumball looks out the window. "It's fionna." Gumball says with a looks of worry in his eyes.
"Okay. I'll be right back. You stay here." I fly downstairs to the door.
"Marshall. What's been up with you lately?" Fionna spits at me as she walks inside.
"Nothing. But you really can't be here right now. I have a guest." I feel myself getting nervous. She's going to find out gumballs here, but why don't I want her to know?
"A guest? Like who?" I avoid the question.
"Fionna I don't want you here right now. Please leave."
"No! I'm not leaving! I want to stay here. I want to see who it is. Let me guess. prince gumball?" Fionna smirks.
I feel my self blushing. "Please just leave, Fionna." I whisper.
She giggles. "I'm here to turn you straight."
Gumballs POV
What is marshall doing with her down there? He shut his bedroom door behind him so I can't hear. I would say we have a thing going, and it doesn't seem like Marshall to be traitorous. Should I go check? He told me to stay here.
I slowly walk over to the door and open it. I hear silence.
I climb down and look through the living room. I find Fiona and Marshall, kissing silently. And marshall is kissing back.
The tears begin to form in my eyes. how could Marshal do this to me? This isn't like him! I never thought Marshall would be so disloyal to me.
I run towards the door. marshall opens his eyes. He looks at me, shocked. "Gumball!"
"I don't want to hear it, Marshall."
I slam the door.
Marshall's POV
"What have you done Fionna?" I shout at her. She shows no sign of hurt, but she looks proud as if she just won an award. "you kissed back. Maybe it worked. maybe I did turn you straight."She smirks.
I run outside to looks for Gumball.
"Gumball!" But I don't see Gumball, I see flame prince.
"looking for your boyfriend, Marshall?" Flame prince shouts
"Oh just shut up! I don't have the time!" I cry out,mounting fast him. But he ignites the grass in a perfect line of fire, preventing me from entering the candy kingdom.
I stop as I look at flame prince. He comes running towards me.
"Sissy little gay boy." He mumbles as he kicks me down into the grass.
"Ow!" I yell. I feel the burn in my shin, along with a he force he used to kick me down.
"Your older than me marshall. You should be able to take me down. The line of fire disappears. Why couldn't I had just flied over it?
"Go get your boyfriend, Marshall Lee." Flame prince smirks as he walks away.