Chapter 15

Definitely a trigger warning.
___________________________
Marshall's POV
I'm done. I'm done.
The blood drips from my arms, and thighs. This is the deepest I've ever gone and the mist I've ever done.
I scream.I don't know why. Out of just frustration and agony.Just because I'm sick of living and I hate myself and I want to die and I just want it to end and tired and I'm not okay and I'm done. I'm done.
Another cut.
I'm done.
Another cut.
I want to die.
Another one. This one is deep. I examine it.
Then I realize something. How do I know vampires can't kill themselves? Just because I've been alive for so long doesn't mean I can't end my own life. Where? How? Without Gumball there is a piece of me missing. I don't know what happened with fionna. She kissed me and I kissed back. I'm so stupid! Why did I? I don't know! Gumball was a piece of me I didn't know I had until a few weeks ago. I didn't cut or harm myself in any way while I was with him, and I felt truly happy whenever I saw him. He helped me find who I really was. And now he's gone. Will he ever love me again? I'm not good enough for him, and he knows it. He's probably glad he finally has an excuse to get rid of me.
I immediately find myself flying as fast as possible to the bridge. I have control over when I fly, and I'll just stop. And it will be over.
And here I am, at the bridge of ooo.
I look around. It's quite beautiful, is it not? I take in one more breath and without hesitation, I jump.