Chapter 10

After sitting in my closet in silence for a few minutes, I pluck the A string on my bass. Then the E. I then find myself playing some song I made up last week about depression.

"Don't know where to go, where to look. I'm trapped here in sheer terror. I look for the light, but all I see is darkness. I can't decide if I can keep looking, because I think I've missed my chance."

I'm strumming along to my made up song.

" I can't find you! My light! Now where are you?! Your gone!"

Im screaming now

" but have I found you?! It maybe! You may be standing, right in front of me!" I'm adding along now. The words pour out of my mouth.

" but your making me feel surrounded by the light! Do I want you? Do I want you? Do I want you? Do I want you?"

I drop my bass.

I'm laying on the ground. The tears come steaming out of my face like the words just did. "do I want you?"

Why am I this way?

Gumballs POV:

I'm running. Running away. Run up into the castle. I throw myself on my bed. The tears come rushing out of my eyes uncontrollably. I'm stronger than this. But sometimes you just need to cry. What am I going to do? Every time I go outside from now on will be awkward, everyone staring and whispering. He kissed marshall. What am I going to do? Why can't they just accept this? They won't listen to me! Or at least I don't think they will.