New school ~enjoy

Woke up and looked around , There where so many boxes in my room no labels nothing how the hell I'm supposed to look for clothes to wear ?

"GEORGIA IF YOU DON'T BUILT LIKE A PECAN ASS OUTTA BED"

"Ma I'm outta bed damn " I whispered to myself  "GEORGIA WHAT YOU SAY DON'T MAKE ME HAFT TO COME UP THERE" "ok ma". Yes you can tell my mama don't play at all . I look in the unlabeled boxes trying to find a good outfit to wear since it was cold out I decided to wear some  adidas pants , a all black top with my Adidas low tops "damn I am fine " I say to myself in the mirror .

"Aww my baby looking like she finna cop some girls " "ma now you already know " "I'm just joking ready for your first day of school " "speaking of which bye ma I gotta go " bye baby was the last thing I heard before I zoomed to the bus stop like I was that Usain bolt . Once I got to the bus stop I seen a whole bunch of studs and only one stem or fem idk.

             Nicki's pov
I went up to the bus stop as usual being my normal self waiting for the crew to arrive so I waited at the bus stop bored as shit "Aye Nicki don't yo ass got a car" I heard Nick say from behind me . Nick is like my twin but more annoying . "Yes nigga I do and don't scare me like that again I was finna go kun Fu Panda 2 on yo ass " I say shookeith as hell ."well then why the hell you don't drive that bih we could've been to school by now " . "WAIT hold and if i did drive my car who said I'll give you a retarded as a ride". But I could tell that her ass wasn't paying attention at all so I looked in her direction and seen this one cute stud she looked like she was 6'ft tall looked like Shaq and shit . "Yo you know her or sum shit because you look like you wanna devour her" Nick said, " Nigga don't try me I should kill yo ugly ass , anyways I'm just interested"

           Georgia pov

    Finally got to the damn bus stop that felt like ages to get to , once I got their I seen a stud and a fem on the bench talking . Since I didn't wanna make shit weird I just stood and wait for the bus until the fem on the bench talked to me "Ayye you look lonely wats your name " , "Georgia but people call me George" .

"Ayye that lit my name is Nicki and this is Nick " they seem kinda cool but the Nick one just stared at me , my soul felt naked like damn bih wanna taste or sum shit . But instead of losing it I decided to just talk to Nicki until the bus came . "So Nicki what school do y'all go to ?" She replied with the most blunt awnser ever "Drew". But as soon as I was about to ask her about it the bus came so she said " sit with me on the bus "so I did and we made our way to the school

                   Author here I know it's kinda boring but it's gonna be better -enjoy💋