recap 2.0

Georgia pov
So we all have that one friend who is Aggy as hell and doesn't have no chill .. yea that's Brooke . This girl downed 4 trenta sized cups of caramel and chocolate swirl with sprinkles WITH SPRINKLES. I decided to be sane and walk to Footlocker since we all split up when we first entered the mall . I looked at some Huaraches and some adidas all Stars that I wanted , they had the weed symbol all over them which made Dem bitches even more fire . I put the shoes I wanted on the counter and asked for a size eight in both. I got both of the shoes that I wanted walking straight out and going to find Brooke , ik she's probably having a big ass sugar rush so idk where the hell she may be

   Damn .. Brooke got me running around here like Usain bolt n shit making sure she don't fuck up or try to drive into the mall

  I found her at the right time she was gonna hop over the counter at a empty register . "BROOKE" I yelled with almost everything in me because I was very tired and wanted to go home and i already know that I can't trust her behind the wheel and Nick said she couldn't drive BUT DAWN CAN if shes not sleep ? I don't know so I just wonder to myself until I realized that Brooke ran out the fucking store again .

Fucking ADHD child

   After running for what feels like days I found Brooke with her head down sitting at one of the tables at the food court . I sit beside her and but my hand on her back , I could tell that she was over with her sugar high and I can also tell SINCE IM AGENT OSO I can tell that she needs to go home and get some sleep. "Cmon Brooke we gotta go"

    "No I don't wanna go , we still gotta look at the movie " Brooke said with hopeful eyes but I didn't budge on bit cuz I wanna go to sleep and she needs to go to sleep after today

  "It's not like you will remember it after drinking those big ass cups of diabetes and almost fucking stole money from out of a store so no we are going to find Nick and Dawn and we're leaving" "fine just for your ass tho" I smile a big toothy grin and she smiles back while we go n look for the two people we call friends.
    It didn't take long because both of them were also in the food court tryna spit game , the game that they don't have . Ofc Brooke went over there acting like somebody's mama. "NICK WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DOING THAT HOE SHIT" Brooke said real loud making everybody in the food court look back at us, "WHO THE HELL YALL LOOKING AT , EAT YALL FUCKING FOOD AND CONTINUE YAPPING". She put her attention back to Nick and the random hoe that Nick was tryna spit game too.

   Dawn pov
So Nick was getting her ass flamed by Brooke. Tbh Brooke was always like a mother to us and she always made sure that we were Gucci before making a fool of us and putting us on loud. I decided that I wanted to stay on the low profile and not get embarrassed I just walked away from the girl telling her that I needed to use the restroom. I stop by Georgia and I guess I scared the shit out of her because when I tried to ask her why she put Nick on blast she backhand slapped me . "Are you ok " she looked scared as a mf. "Yeah I'm good you kinda get used to it " I guess she took that the wrong way because she started to look sad or constipated or sad and constipated, no I don't get abused I just like to scare Nicki and jazz a lot .... And Nicki is already one crazy ass female so me scaring her didn't make her slapping me upside the head with anything she had on her any better. One time I remember Nicki was making a omelet one day and I scared her , she hit me upside the head with the omelet and the frying pan. "Oh no it's not like that ma Nicki just really has good reflexes" , "oh well that's a note to self" she chuckled softly. We looked back at Brooke and she was grabbing Nick by her ear dragging her to the exit.
  "Well I guess it's time to blast" I say laughing walking to the exit.

        Nick pov
Did y'all ever have that one friend that you just wanna shove off a cliff but you just love them to much to bring yourself to do anything. Yeah that's me and Brooke's relationship every day, she always treated me like I was her daughter and I always treated her like she was my mom. Yeah I know BITCH THAT SHIT WEIRD AS HELL.. but hear me out I knew her for the longest and we're the ones who made the group then it was Nicki , Trinity , jazz, Dawn , Louis , and now Georgia . We all met eachother in the first grade but I knew Brooke since daycare , Louis we met second grade and now Georgia in the 12th. "Ok get your booty licking fingers off my ear MY EARS TO SEXY FOR YOUR FINGERS TO BE ALL OVER THEM" "girl shut yo Jeepers creepers looking ass up" she said laughing as she got in the car "wait what about Dawn and Georgia " I say hopping into the car "they are right their" she says pointing to the left seeing them run towards the car Georgia made a leap for her life and flew straight into the front seat. I guess they were running to see who would make it to the front seat first , next I see Dawn running and going into the backseat. I laugh at the way she looked at Georgia , like she was Usain bolt or sum shit and I was dieing of laughter.....

    Since I love you guys so much there will be a part two since I really like where this chapter was going. COMMENT , SHARE , VOTE ~enjoyyy💋