CumSlut

Nick's POV
After what went down with me and George, I felt like I got closer to her as a person, and I got closer to her pussy. We all split up into different cabs because all of us couldn't fit into one so the cabs are set up
Nicki and Brooke
Dawn and jazz
Louis and trinity
Me and George
And the cab driver almost kicked us out because she was moaning to much and I wasn't even doing nothing to her, She was sleep too so I thought she was just having a wet dream about Brooke, because while on the plane they were getting all of that work in. I don't want to tell Brooke that I was fucking with her girl but who wouldn't ? George has the perfect body shape if she shows you , her Tata's are pretty darn big , her ass is like two plants and her thighs are HELLA thick , but when she's not their Brooke always talks about how she's to much for her and that she's way to far advance since Brooke was a virgin and George wasn't. But honestly I don't even try to fuck George , like tbh I ship George and Brooke together but it's just something about George that makes me attracted to her.

Brooke's POV
I miss Georgia a lot , but I have things that I haven't told her that I know would break our relationship, A long time ago before the trip , me and nicki accidentally got into it and I accidentally fell and stuck my strap in her vagina. But I feel like if I tell George than she would be hella pissed and move on to nick , I know they been fucking , I mean , they make it pretty obvious. But I know how nick traps girls and make them wanna fuck her and honestly it pisses me off , even tho I'm taller and way more mature than nick , she still has the slang , and this badass attitude that I could never have.

We reach our hotel and me and nicki were the first people to be at the hotel , then was Louis and trinity and like always they were bickering like little kids over who got the king sized bed , then was Dawn and jazz and I can honestly tell that them two were gonna hit it off. Last was nick and George , and honestly, George look liked she was gonna pass out so I picked her up and decided that I needed to take charge.

We all went into our rooms and as soon as I put George down all I can Hear is moans. I look down to see if it's George and to my surprise she was asleep, since I didn't wanna disrupt anything I tried to bleep it out until it stopped

1 hour later
I had this urge in my stomach to just let George know that I don't want her seeing nick , like going to her room and staying in there until there's no cum in her system, I know I fucked up but she fucked up to, so it's equal. I feel moving under the sheets just like how I usually would when George is waking up. So I decide that now is the time to give it to her straight long strap style.

"Hi brrrrrroooke" she yawns and sits up

That's when I put my hand around her neck and choked her but not to bad to the point were she could breath , but to the point were she would understand that I'm not fucking around.

"Listen to me Georgia, I know you and nick been fucking , almost to the point were I couldn't sleep at night knowing my future wife is gonna be taken away by my best friend. So I'm only asking one thing , I don't wanna see you with her , now I know that's stupid cuz she with us everyday ,  I mean you can talk to her and whatever but, I don't want you near her alone , I don't want you in her room, and if I do catch you with her let's just say your pussy lips will be hanging. I can fulfill those little fantasies that you have in your mind , but that's only if you let me , don't let me walk in her room and your in there, ok ?" I say with as much dominance as I can

She nods her head up and down but that's not enough for me.

"I need words babygirl " I say letting her throat go a little

" y-yes" she says stuttering and I let her neck go

"Now c'mon and get dressed , we gotta eat " I say walking out