Dat asshole pt1

Georgia pov

So we made it up to the school and damn it was one big ass school since I had to get my schedule Nicki showed me to the office. "Hi mrs.williams but this is the new student Georgia and she needs her schedule" "Oh here you go Georgia have a great first day experience " I looked at my schedule and my first period was chemistry and I never really liked chem . "Lemme see your schedule " then she snatched my schedule away from me , bitch do you wanna catch these hands cuz I'm ready "Dats wassup you have all the same classes as me and friends  so you would be able to meet them" . "Ok thats coo but we need get to first period" so me and Nicki went into the class and I saw Nicki sit in the back of the class with the rest of her friends so I sat in the front but Nicki pointed a seat right beside her and another stud that was fine as hell , Oh did I mention that I do studxstud relationships ,Oh did I also mention that all her friends are studs (fucking kill me )
anyways ,she introduced to all her friends but only one name stuck to my mind Brooke she was tall taller than me at a good 6'5 she was really cute but she looked very shy or maybe she's just constipated and needs to take a shit idk but I'm going with the first one.

              Brooke pov
I looked over and I was sitting next to a fine ass stud, I really never done a studxstud relationship but I'm curious as hell to try one . She had dreads that went down her back and had on a whole adidas suit except the shirt idk but she looked fine as hell . "Hi Georgia" oml I sounded like a little bitch "hi Brooke I like the hairstyle" I tried not to blush but that happens all the time when someone compliments me . "Thanks I try to tame this thing " she laughs so good like she has a really good laugh and her voice is very smooth like a baby's as- wait wth am I talking about . Once I get out my thoughts all I can see is a smiling wide Georgia, wait did  she hear me does she has reading mind powers "nah fam you just really talk loud " I heard Trinity say. "Huh " "nigga all of us can hear your retarded ass talking about sum "her voice is so smooth and her laugh..." "First off fam your impression of my voice is horrible as hell and second I don't talk loud" .
"Well your lucky George left because she would've been looking at you like your don't near retarted" "well I am but whatever " the whole group laughed and we went to our second period ( Gym )

         (Gym) Georgia's pov

I followed the group and I can tell that they like me already and I already made so many friends until it was time to go to gym.... I seen the crew whispering in the back but I didn't mind it .

         Brooke's pov
Bro she is fine as fuck I can tap that in the locker room......

             Hope y'all enjoyed that yes there will be a part two and three added ~💋