Dat asshole pt2

(flashback)I can tap that in the locker room

               Brooke's pov
"Bro you will never tap it tho" Nick said , "stop being a ass " we all went to the locker room to change to our gym clothes but to look to the corner of my eye I see Georgia sitting on the bench that's separating the lockers. I walked over to her " Georgia is everything ok ?" " Um yeah just didn't know that I had gym so I didn't bring any gym clothes" she said like she was upset "well you can ask Nicki if she has some clothes for you to wear "  "ok thanks Brooke " she said as she walked over to Nicki , lucky Nicki always stores clothes in her locker so it shouldn't be no biggie but her stuff was very small for Georgia (ya get the joke, no ok ) so I tried to look for sum clothes in my locker and I found a shirt and some Nike joggers in my locker " hey George " I shouted " she looked over at me and she looked sad "I found some clothes that you can wear if ya want " "thanks Brooke " she said and as she went to her locker to change she tripped and fell and y'all don't know how hard I was trying not to laugh so I decided just to go to the actual gym.

             Georgia pov
I tripped and fucking fell and hurt my titties like my shit gonna have all types of bruises on them . I soon as I took off my shirt i felt like I was being watched since I was the last one in the locker room that shit felt creepy as fuck almost took a shit on myself . I looked over at Brooke who was playing Dodge ball and got out , she didn't look to happy so I called her over me . She happily responded looking at my boobs ,"my eyes are up here kiddo" . "Yo wassup" "I feel like someone is staring at me and it makes me feel uncomfortable as hell " " so you want me to stay in here with you while you ditch class because class is almost over in 20 minutes " "why didn't you tell me that I could've just stayed in here" . "So let's do it son" "I ain't yo son " ,"whatever". So me and Brooke sat in the locker room until it was time for us to go back to class.

                 Nick pov
So I was walking to class with Nicki and Trinity because those are the only people who I feel understands me . I seen the new girl when we went to class but that's the only time I saw her after that I didn't see her again until I bumped into her going into our next class "oops sorry" she said and walked pass me , while my dumb ass just stood right there flabbergasted but I didn't say nothing and just walked into the class. I always sit next to Nicki because she won't let me sit nowhere else 😐 "overprotective bitch" I mumble to myself . "Bitch what the hell you say don't make me slap the as Indian out of you " Nicki said lookin like somebody momma "fine I was joking anyways " . I look over to see Brooke and Louis talking ( a/n idk if it's the way how i say it but the way I say it makes the name Louis sound girly ) I see the new girl ,Anna no chri- GEORGIA  looking at the the paper shook as hell so I decide to go and help her Nicki was talking to Trinity anyways so I didn't even think she would care "um hey you need help "um y-yea this problem is hard as fuck " so I help her and we finish and we finally get out of class to go to lunch .....

            Yes there will be a part 3 then that will be it with the part 1,2,3 hope y'all enjoyed cuz my fingers didn't tho 😐 -enjoy 💋