Another A/n sowwy

A/n MUST READ
SO I DECIDED THAT THE NAME OF THE BOOK WILL BE AFTER THE NAME OF MY FAVORITE SONG 'CLOSE FRIENDS'
WITH THAT BEING SAID LETS START THE CHAPTER

Brooke's pov
I messed up real bad , I know I should've never put my hands on her nor took my anger out on her and it's killing me. I know she said that she forgives me but now she will be scared of me. I decided to give her some space and I found a new chick , Angela , she a fem and she'd thick as fuck and she's mad fine, I get up way earlier and put on some clothes to go out with her...

Georgia pov
I wake up and I'm on the floor,
How the hell I end up on the floor!?

I get up to feel pain in my back and I lay back down on the floor. I hear Louis talking to Dawn and jazz about somebody.

Hope it's not meh

I decide to use all of my strength and get up , once I get up I look at everybody and there all staring at me. I stare at them blankly and look to see that my hair is down. I look at all of them confused and I made my way into the bathroom.

When I looked in the mirror I screamed , my shirt was off and there was bruises on every part of my stomach and my hand was bloody from last night.

"Are you okay " all of them said bursting into the restroom

" Y-Yea I t-think at least" was all I said before walking out laying on the bed.

" We should go do something fun" Trinity said

" But there's nothing fu-"

"SHOPPING" they all screamed in unison

" Shopping it is then" I say laughing getting up again

They all went into there rooms (yea they have rooms in her house) and I got ready , I decided to put on all red red Nike sweatshirt , sweatpants, and Roshe's . When I walked out I burst into a fit of laughter when I realized that we were the rainbow , I had on red , Trinity had on orange , Nick had on yellow , Dawn had on green , jazz had on blue , and Louis had on purple . We walked out and since Louis is the only good driver we took her car .

          ✓10 minutes later✓

We show up at the mall and I instantly start to cringe , like something didn't feel right. I guess Nick and jazz noticed because they put there arms around me in a comforting way. As we got done shopping we made it to the food court and I instantly started to get nervous .

"Something doesn't feel right " I say looking back and forth between Nick and Trinity since Louis was at GameStop and Dawn and jazz ran off somewhere

"Whatchu mean don't feel right" Trinity said looking at me

Then once we got closer to the food court and I looked over it , I thought my eyes telling me lies. I seen Brooke and some hoe making out. I looked at them again and I started to feel the waterworks kick in.
I walked out of the food court and started to walk around , crying and kicking stuff around. I was gonna kick a shoe off of a shelf until I felt someone grab me

It was Nick

I started to burst out crying and she brought me over to the benches while I cried my whole life out . I couldn't believe that she would just do me like that , I know we're not a couple but to me we basically were. First she fucks me , talks to a different girl , I fuck her , she hits me , and she goes to talk to a different girl . I am officially wrecked.
I asked Nick can we go home and she agreed, so Louis drove me home and I sat in dawn's room because she was able to make me laugh for a little , it was getting dark and I decided it's time to go to sleep. I didn't want to think about Brooke so I went into Trinity's room.

"Trifling" I say walking into her room

" Vro that's not my fucking name" she says laughing

"Well I have a question " I say taking off my pants and my shirt and putting on one of her large shirts , putting my clothes in her hamper

"Say it " she says looking at me

" Can I sleep in here with you" I say taking my hair out of my bun

"Suuuuuuure" she says Patting the empty part of the bed beside her

I walk over to her and I laid down beside her and I put my head on her shoulder while she hugs my waist.

" Wanna watch cooking videos " she says looking me in the eyes and my eyes turn Hazel , indicating that I am nervous .

"Sure"  i say sniffing a little 

"its gonna be ok , i promise" she says kissing my temple 

i felt my heart flutter , but it wasn't like how it would flutter when i am around brooke

i start to cry a little while trinity but her arm around me , in a protective way , And i started to burst into a heap of tears.

"why would she do something like that" i say choking on my own spit

Then the door flew open and louis , nick , and dawn stood at the door.

" wheres jazz" i say looking at all of them 

"she went to go get some snacks " dawn said

"oh" i said and they came over to trinity's queen sized bed. They all cuddled up into me while trinity held my waist. We watched Riverdale until nick , Dawn , and Louis went to sleep. Me and Trinity stayed up watching Riverdale on her phone .

"Thanks" I mumble

"Huh - for what , what did I do"she said looking back and forth between me and her phone and it made me laugh.

" For being a shoulder to lean on" I say tracing things on her neck

"It's fine ma , I'll do anything for a friend " she said smiling giving me her fill attention and I turned away blushing.

"I'm so bored" I say looking back at her

" Well whatchu wanna do?" She said turning her phone off and sitting up.

" SHE JUST SO HORNY" Dawn screams from off the floor. We both laughed from the sudden outburst.

Then we heard knocking on the door , I already knew who it was and I felt the waterworks starting to come back from there lunch break.

"Wanna go get it " Trinity and Dawn said getting up

"S-sure" I say looking back from dawn to Trinity

"They ain't gonna hurt you ma"

After she said that we all got up and went to go open the door , I stood my Dawn while Trinity went to go open the door up. We what we saw terrified me to the hart....

HIYA MATES , MY NEW BOOK CALLED 'CLOSE FRIENDS' IS COMING OUT THE CLOSET TODAY SO GO READ THAT AND ALL OF MY OTHER BOOKS, BUT LIKE ALWAYS VOTE , COMMENT , AND SHARE
ENJOYYYYY 💋