Secret crush pt1

Nick's POV
I remember taking down a whole bottle of Henny with Dawn , surprised Dawn didn't even seen drunk ...like she hid that shit in bottom of her throat and didn't drink that shit until she got home. ME on the other hand I'm white girl wasted , bumping into people tripping over air n shit .

"C'mon nigglet , I think it's your bedtime." Dawn said laughing

"Nigga I don't have no bedtime , save that shit for babies" I said tripping on a rock , didn't fall tho just tripped.

"See look you tripping n everything , this is just the kid who needs they ass beat starter pack" she joked

" Y'know I really think you get drunk other ways then other people would" I say looking deep into your soul like how yo momma be when she tryna see if you lieing or not , YOU can never forget about the booty hole lips Doe , you can never

"How can you get drunk a different way"

"No because this is the most I ever heard you talk in like .... Three years" I joked then all I seen was her grabbing me by my ear and drag me to the car
Maybe I touched a spot
But she wouldn't hide nothing from me and the group right?

We both got in the car and drove over to Brooke's because I knew she would have some good shit to say about me getting drunk.
We got there and as soon as I was about to knock on the door , BAM she grabs my ear again , like I don't know what the hell is wrong with her like she has some type of liking for grabbing my ear or sum but I'mma need her to stop before she catch this fade.
"Bro can you at least let go of my ear , at least."
"Ok nigga it's time for you to take a nap because you tripping "
I looked over to see that she didn't even have her grip on my ear anymore . Maybe I am really trippin (oooohhhhh)
We seen Georgia open up the door with a scared Brooke behind her.
Was they fucking and got scared
Maybe not , Georgia's still in her clothes from earlier.
I just started saying random stuff while Dawn was talking to Georgia and Brooke . I was loud as hell because why not , nobody ain't gonna do shit . All of a sudden people started coming out of there houses to look at me "FUCK YALL LOOKING AT , TAKE YALL BLACK AND WHITE ASSES TO SLEEP" I said as loud as I can . They all started to go back into their houses.
"Anyways so yea" I heard Dawn say and Brooke took me into the house. I sat on the couch and slowly went back to sleep until I heard the voice of the one and only Nicki. She sounded tired as she grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to her car , she only had a robe on with some slippers but it surprised me that she would come outside like that , one bad move and everyone could see all her goodies. So I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her.
"Thanks ma"
"Nigga I need an apology and some snacks, done interrupt me while I was watching Riverdale"
"Fine , but you not coming outside like this anymore" I told her while doing a 360° around her.
"Um when you become my daddy ,son?" She said while getting into her car
"You wasn't saying dat three days ag-" she stopped me before I can finish
"Nigga that's because we were playing never have I ever and drunk Henny so hop off my pussy boiiiii"she says while laughing
"Girl don't makee rearrange your guts"
"SHUTUP" she said I hopped in the car and we drove off....

Brooke's POV
I kissed her , what if she doesn't like me because I kissed her, I say while downing my third cup of coffee. Nope I only drink when I go to a club. I drink coffee or other drinks when I'm mad or upset.
I really didn't want to talk to her after that because I was scared of what her reaction would be.
"Are you good , this is like your fifth cup of coffee" she said.
"Oh yeah um this I usually drink when I am stresse- I mean thinking.
"What would you be thinking about at 3am in the morning"
Did this bit- girl really just forget about the kiss , does she have amnesia.
"Oh just about things nothing really"
"I know what your thinking about Brooke , yes I did like the kiss but I'm just thinking that it was too soon for my liking, like I just started to know you personally about two days ago"

And with that little bit it hit me
She doesn't have amnesia
"It's fine I know that it was too soon "
"Well at least you understand" she said coming closer to me and kiss me in my forehead and I blushed a dark  shade of red
"G-Goodnight" I managed to say
And with that I took my bull dog looking ass to sleep