Dat ass Pt3

Nick pov
Me and Georgia walked over to the lunch room and sat down to where the crew would sit at lunch to be honest we don't even eat the lunch we just like to talk at the lunch table. "So where ya from George?" " Mississippi" "coo" I said blunt "you hating on my home state or sum " she said offended. I don't try to come out as offensive but I do for some reason , I my mom say between me and my whole crew me and jazz come off as offensive and I don't see how I am a very funny and playful person. Once the whole group gets to the table we all start talking and giggling until this one bitch who walked like her pussy stank tryna air it out all over my good ole Mac n cheese walked passed "there goes that dyke and her friends" see look it only been a couple hours of school and people coming from different tables trying me and shit so I do what I had to do in the most down to earth way "aye yo bre" I shout for her and them BLAM threw a chair at her retarted ass. "CALL ME A DYKE AGAIN AND I WILL FUCK UP YA OTHER ANKLE SHAWTY ". See she to busy being a pussy hoe to realize that she sprained her  ankle in the first damn place. And ofc as always I was sent to the office blah blah blah blah blah the rest is history.

         Georgia's pov
So she just hulk a chair at a bitch? So now I know never to get on her bad side, I would have a chair stuck in my ass. After that incident school was cut short due to electricity problems and I didn't even have a problem with that except I didn't wanna go home and my ma pop outta nowhere with a baseball and be searchin for sum homework . Anyways I walk to the bus stop with Trinity ,Brooke,Louis, and Dawn. Nicki, Nick , and jazz decided to drive in jazz's car even tho they live 3 blocks from school. We all  hopped onto the school bus and we already knew our rotations.
  First was Trinity who gave me her phone number on the way out and I saved it on my phone as Trinity 👽 , next was Dawn who also gave me her phone number , I saved hers as quietly Dawn😶 , next was Louis who gave me her phone number and wanted me to save her as Don't text me unless pussy is in the mix , which i did put because that shit had a bitch wheezing sound like a dead cat on the fucking bus n shit . Next was Brooke who stole my phone before I could even ask her for her number , after a minute of waiting impatiently she finally gave me my phone back and left off the bus winking at me on the way out "BYE GEORGE" she said before walking out the bus I gave her a quick wave before going back to my phone to look at what she put her name down as . And when I tell y'all a bitch was shook ...a bitch was shook bitch I wasn't even shook I was flabbergasted, this twix looking bitch done saved her name as daddy on my phone with the kitty and tongue the emoji ...now here is my rules for my phone . You can only put one dirty emoji and once our friendship starts getting better that's when you add more emojis but now this bitch done got lost in her own fucking mind ...she better be lucky she fine as hell.

     Soon I got off the bus and made my way home for my mom to be making my favorite "chicken Alfredo mom I can't believe you would make this for me " I say as I try to reach for a piece of chicken "touch the chicken and you will die Georgia" I took that into consideration and took my hand away from the chicken "I will be right back ma I gotta go wash my hands" I put my phone on the counter and go to the bathroom to wash my hands , while im washing my hands all I can here is my mom calling me by my full name GEORGIA BIANCA RICHARD IF YOU DON'T GET YO ASS HERE BEFORE I COME AND DRAG YOU BY YOUR DREADS . To be honest as much as I love my momma , she scares the shit outta me sometimes but I don't let her see it . So I go to the kitchen and I see my mom holding my phone so I can see who was calling......

Hi fam hoped y'all enjoyed the chapter because I was typing it Questions

     Who do y'all think was calling her phone?

   Why does her mom care so much?

And last why did Brooke name herself daddy😻👅?

                    Vote ,comment , share insta @datweirdo_kay Enjoyyyy💋